• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you think is the ugliest?

chakra199

Playing pokemon, like a boss
    Years
    personally i think tentacool is pretty ugly..eck

what about you guys? Or do you think they are all cute in their own way?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Stunfisk, Druddigon and Garbodor are so ugly that I couldn't bear to look at them for more than a few seconds when they were first revealed.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    GURRRRDURRRRR and ConkelDURRRRRR. (don't get me wrong, I don't hate them)

and who can leave out garbodor? :shocked:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I think the ugliest Pokemon would have to be Stunfisk. Though it is not the one Pokemon I would never use.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Stunfisk makes me think of mr. Garrison's evolution speech.
    I'm convinced Druddigon was made during a drunken party and he just looks like he's suffering, if he could speak he would say "Kill me!"

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    i absolutely HATE garbodor =( seriously, it just looks plain disgusting and i wonder why they chose that design. they could have made a better poison pokemon in 5th gen.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    Camerupt, Purugly, Stunfish, Gloom, Parasect, Raichu, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Throh and Sawk....

Patriсk

warup warup, the sky!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Rattata and Raticate, no doubt. Magirkarp isn't too handsome as well.

Scythemantis

retiredededed
    Years
    Why are people acting like being grotesque is a bad thing? Pokemon are monsters. Monsters are cool. What makes most monsters cool is looking monstrous. It depresses me how many pokemon AREN'T more gruesome.

Weezing, Garbodor, Muk, Gloom and Eelektross are practically my reason for playing. However, I find Stunfisk agonizingly adorable, in a good way. Flounders are some of my favorite animals for their goofy little faces--Look at this one. Look. You must.

This fan-art of muk pretty much embodies my aesthetic preferences in, well, everything. I know a pokemon will never, ever look that way, but I can dream.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Drowzee. Always. No matter how many Pokemon have been invented since, I can't think of anything uglier than it.

(Mystery Dungeon!Drowzee did NOT HELP this perception.)

Back