• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you think nintendo treated like a pile of crap?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Mew. Nintendoofs make it frickin impossible to get it. It's incredibly cool in the movies, but a crappy pokemon in the games.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Delcatty. Cool looks, okay stats...but terrible moveset. And Luvdisc, Sunflora, Dunsparce, Yanma (they killed it when they made the okay but terrifically ugly Yanmega), the classic Bidoof/Bibarel, etc. There are actually a lot more.

And Jynx is one of those pokemon that can be excellent if you use her right.

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
    1: Luvdisc

Why?:It's basically a filler. stats= my dog's crap, moves= my turtle's crap, apperance=MY crap.

2: Nosepass+Probopass

Why?:Poor thing, another filler. Why in the hell would they make a pokemon based on a big nose. Whoever designed him needs a new job, or a therapist.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    In performance? I'd have to say Paris...That thing doesn't make any sense at all. In appearance? Well, here's my top 5 UGLIEST Pokemon:

No. 5: Diglet

What is this thing?..'cause I know for sure it ain't no mole! I never understood wether that pink thing on it's face is it's nose or it's mouth. Also, did you ever see the episode of Pokemon pretty much all about Diglets? Remember at the end when the Diglets and the Dugtrios are all digging happily? Their cry made me want to saw my skull open, pour some gun powder/gasoline in, sew it all up and shoot myself in the head. "Diglet DIIIG, Diglet DIIIG, TRIO TRIO TRIO!". URGH!

No. 4: Giratina

If anyone can tell me what this is suppose to resemble, I would be very greatfull...Y'know GameFreak is running out of legendaries to use when... ¬_¬

No. 3: Dunsparce

WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS POKEMON!? It serves absolutely NO purpose in the games, it can't evolve, and to top it all off it doesn't even look good! C'mon GameFreak!

No. 2: Nosepass/Probopass

Umm...What? The only funny thing about Nosepass is he has a big nose. Then when he evolves into Probopass, he gets an even bigger nose and a moustache to go with it! (Or maybe it's a beard. Hmm...can't really tell).

And finally, the No. 1 UGLIEST Pokemon to appear on any of the GB/GBA/DS games is:

Well, actually it's a tie between the GB version of Golbat and the GB version of Mr. Mime:

...¬_¬ to quote Noisuf Ekop 993, :
    ...apperance=MY crap.

I think we're done here xP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    In performance? I'd have to say Paris...That thing doesn't make any sense at all. In appearance? Well, here's my top 5 UGLIEST Pokemon:

No. 5: Diglet

What is this thing?..'cause I know for sure it ain't no mole! I never understood wether that pink thing on it's face is it's nose or it's mouth. Also, did you ever see the episode of Pokemon pretty much all about Diglets? Remember at the end when the Diglets and the Dugtrios are all digging happily? Their cry made me want to saw my skull open, pour some gun powder/gasoline in, sew it all up and shoot myself in the head. "Diglet DIIIG, Diglet DIIIG, TRIO TRIO TRIO!". URGH!

No. 4: Giratina

If anyone can tell me what this is suppose to resemble, I would be very greatfull...Y'know GameFreak is running out of legendaries to use when... ¬_¬

No. 3: Dunsparce

WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS POKEMON!? It serves absolutely NO purpose in the games, it can't evolve, and to top it all off it doesn't even look good! C'mon GameFreak!

No. 2: Nosepass/Probopass

Umm...What? The only funny thing about Nosepass is he has a big nose. Then when he evolves into Probopass, he gets an even bigger nose and a moustache to go with it! (Or maybe it's a beard. Hmm...can't really tell).

And finally, the No. 1 UGLIEST Pokemon to appear on any of the GB/GBA/DS games is:

Well, actually it's a tie between the GB version of Golbat and the GB version of Mr. Mime:

...¬_¬ to quote Noisuf Ekop 993, :

I think we're done here xP

how is GB Mr. Mime and Golbat a tie? Golbat CLEARLY looks more worse.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    how is GB Mr. Mime and Golbat a tie? Golbat CLEARLY looks more worse.

...I believe it's called "opinions" my friend. we all have them, and they're all different. And besides, I only said 5, not 6. I was too lazy to go back and change the numbers/add a new Pokemon, so I just made it a tie between Golbat and Mr. Mime. But you must admit; Mr. Mime looks awful...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    And why is it that everybody thinks Pokemon that are good suck? Jynx is actually pretty good.

But Nintendo really must hate Blaziken, given how it just sprung Infernape on everyone.

I know, Jynx is great.

Anyway, they've treated a lot of 2nd generation Pokemon like crap. Dunsparce, for example. Look at it. Look at its moveset. Gees.

Golbat was shunned back in the olden days...it's got its tongure flappin' around in the breeze. O-o

Flareon didn't get good treatment on the N64, either. It got out and shook a lil' bootay. Male or female.

Lets not forget Qwilfish. -poke-

And Octillery. I love Octillery, and where is it now? Nowhere. It gets no recognition. ;-; I love how it was magically brought back to life in D/P, though.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    And Octillery. I love Octillery, and where is it now? Nowhere. It gets no recognition. ;-; I love how it was magically brought back to life in D/P, though.

Seriously, I had forgoten about Octillery :P I was fishing around near the Battle Tower area (I forget what route it is) and I found one. I was like "What's that thing?". Then I remembered a little orange octopus thingy in Gold/Silver, and cought it right away XD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Delcatty. Cool looks, okay stats...but terrible moveset. And Luvdisc, Sunflora, Dunsparce, Yanma (they killed it when they made the okay but terrifically ugly Yanmega), the classic Bidoof/Bibarel, etc. There are actually a lot more.

And Jynx is one of those pokemon that can be excellent if you use her right.

Yanmega's ugly what?! i think it looks freakin dope!

One poke that nintendo treat like crap is Flareon. they should have given it flare blitz.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Bidoof deserved to be treated like crap for our pleasure. I think Jynx deserved an evolution like Electabuzz and Magmar did.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    They kind of treated Mewtwo bad, I mean he was made by a scientist.
    None of the other pokemon were, doesn't he feel left out? XD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    sunkern,combee and magikarp.....
    magikarp is crap but its speed is not bad.crap moveset.
    combee has worse stats than magikarp and less moves.
    sunkern has the worst stats out of any pokémon (i think)

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    SMEARGLE?!?!?!?

Smeargle is my lead on my team.

Smeargle + Focus Sash + Counter + Mirror Coat + Endeavor + Quick Attack + 252 HP + 252 Spd = YOU DIE!
    Seriously, it's a CounterSash and FEArgle all mixed into one.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Snorlax too, just because Snorlax is lazy and fat doesn't mean it people should make fun of it. >-<

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    combee has worse stats than magikarp and less moves.

Well Combee is the new Magikarp! Like Feebas was the Magikarp of 3rd generation, the only difference Combee has from Feebas and Magikarp is that Vespiquen (Combee's evolution) is not that usable in the OU metagame.

I think they should have made an evolution for male Combees, like basing the evolution off of drones or something.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Lucario. O_O
    It got it's own movie, it's super powerful, and it looks like a legendary.
    Is it? No, why isn't it? They made it a regular pokemon for some reason, I think Lucario should've been legendary.

Back