• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you wish existed?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's funny how this thread originally seemed to be about fakemon :p That's Pokémon General for you, always imagining how things would be if they were real. <3

The Void

hiiiii
Years
The way I see it, a single Pokemon could upset the balance of ecosystem in the entire world. So, no, I wouldn't dream of that happening.

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Arceus, because it'd turn world religion upside down and, though it probably shouldn't, the thought makes me giggle. I don't think any other Pokemon has the potential to cause more chaos if it were real than that one. Plus, by extension, if Arceus existed, it could quite easily bring every other Pokemon into existence as well...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Exodia. Oh wait that's not a pokemon....Omnimon. That's not a pokemon either....Tyranitar. He's my bro.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
A lot of Pokemon would be really fearsome in real life...even Magikarp. I for one don't have enough money to train one. :(

But, ignoring Pokemon having the ability of being able to cause massive amounts of harm, probably Growlithe or Arcanine. Who wouldn't want a loyal fire guard dog, by your side all the time, who's also warm to the touch?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2015
A Gyarados in my small fish pond would be nice :D not sure how much of him would actually fit though...

Back