• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What Pokemon Game is The Best

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Leaf Green is a tad better than Fire Red coz you can get Magmar.

Years
    Emerald, Emerald, Emerald, Emerald, Emerald, Emerald...Wait, a second, have to catch my breath. Emerald is my favourite of the 3rd generation, even though the only time I ever played it was like, when I borrowed it from my friend. The lack of Surskit and Masquerain in the game really made contests kinda annoying though.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I haven't got much experience with r/s/e so i'm gonna go with firered.. I beat ruby one time and i didn't like it to much. Firered on the other hand i've played multiple times with only runs etc. :D

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I'm going with platinum because r/s/e bored me to death with the plots

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I liked Sapphire and Emerald (which I don't own, mind you...but my brother does).

Even though the Frontier in Platinum is probably easier, I rather get good old' Emerald Version over Platinum, personally, as it is less like Pokémon Pearl version. *overally STRESSFULL memories, nuff said...well, for me, anyways.but yea....it wouldn't feel right for me to get platinum, i think....lol*

Back