• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    Even though I love Crobat, I think Zubat as well as others like Geodude, Magikarp, Abra, and Tentacool should be excluded from the Isshu Dex. Since it's so far away, I would like to see old Pokes that weren't in previous dexes. I would like to see the Spinarak, Mareep, Sableye, Aron, Numel, Shinx, Shellos (maybe a new form), Croagunk families included in this generation.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    Since this is supposed I don't think there should be too many of the old ones, but I don't want it to be as small as DPs pokedex. There should be atleast 200 kinda to make a good selection for replaying. Some specific ones I wanna see would have to be: Skarmory, Gligar, Ralts, Sneasel, Eevee, Murkrow, and maybe electabuzz and magmar.

Years
    All of the pseudo-legends early in the game, , I want 80% of 3rd gen and 60% of 4th gen in the pre-national dex.

Who i dont want to see: Machop, Gastly, Tentacool, Zubat, basically all of the pokemon that have appeared in all of the main games.

What i'd really wish that wont happen is all of the pokemon seeable before the e4.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    All of the pseudo-legends early in the game, , I want 80% of 3rd gen and 60% of 4th gen in the pre-national dex.

Who i dont want to see: Machop, Gastly, Tentacool, Zubat, basically all of the pokemon that have appeared in all of the main games.

What i'd really wish that wont happen is all of the pokemon seeable before the e4.

Gastly's not in Ruby/Sapphire.

But I would like to see NO Pikachu, for once. Anything else is acceptable. Though people would probably be upset if they can't get the mascot...

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I'd actually like to see some evo's to pokemon that for too long have been sitting there sucking with no hope.

Stantler..
    Ditto...
    Sudowoodo....

pretty much those standalone pokes we always see. And no I"m not talking about baby forms or pre-evos.

I had heard you could reach other regions in this game. Maybe I was mis informed.

But what i really want in this dex is to be original and not have any originals in it. Of course we know this won't happen.

but if I had to judge based on opinion, Scyther / Scizor pls.

Years
    .. I'd like to see Farfetch'd get an evo.. but I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, and there WILL be Pikachu. There will be holy hell if there isn't a Pikachu someplace, and it's little Pikachu wannabe critter. It's like naming Professors after Trees and stuff.

Other than that..
    Zubat
    Geodude
    Machop
    .. if these 3 aren't in it someplace, I'd be very surprised.

NatureKeeper

1- Geodude Family
    2- Magnemite Family
    3- Gastly Family
    4- Machop Family
    5- Pikachu Family
    6- Zubat Family
    7- Abra Family
    8- Tentacool Family

Those aforementioned, are fully expected to be there. (Save for Magnemite, It only appeared in the Plat. Expansion)

I want:

Scyther, Ditto, Ralts, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Misdreavus, Duskull, Mukrow and that's really it. I also do want an obtainable Piplup but meh.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i DONT want the usual always there pokemon, but if any of those do return:
    pikachu (volt tackle fun >:3)
    and zubat (crobat is beastly!)
    NOTHING ELSE, at most those 2
    and i swear if tentacool shows his ugly ass in the water this time, i will personally call nintendo& cuss out the head guy myself.

but i do want to see wild(since we will see K,J,H,S pokemon anyways):
    scyther &scizor
    absol
    cyndaquil :4: <---best beginner ever!
    gible, or bagon
    sableye
    & pachirisu
    ------
    but im still stickin to the no non-B&W pokemon who dont get new evolutions
    (pachirisu will get an evo,& pre-ev id bet 100$ on it if i had it lol)

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Pikachu, Pidgey, and Zigzagoon (and their evos and pre-evos) need to be in. Bidoof needs to be out, though wild Bibarel are fine due to HMs. Other than that, I'll be fine with everything.

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    25 omnipresent pokemon... Let's see:
    Tentacool, Tentacruel 2
    Machop, Machoke, Machamp 5
    Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam 8
    Geodude, Graveler, Golem 11
    Zubat, Golbat, Crobat 14
    Psyduck, Golduck 16
    Heracross 17
    Magikarp, Gyarados 19
    Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu 22
    Girafarig 23
    What are the other 2????

Goldeen/Seaking, although if you include Heracross and Girafarig you might as well include the Marill family, too. 28 Pokemon total whose family has appeared in every generation since Gold+Silver.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Magikarp and zubat will be in there as always, but I'm hoping they don't pull a ruby/sapphire/emerald and leave out the Eevees.
    [Mysterical gateway to Eterna Forest plz?!]
    Srsly.

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    As much as magikarp, zubat, geodude, tentacool and oddish get on my nerves I really can't imagine Pokemon without them! We'd still be bumping into some annoying pokie in caves and on the high seas... Why not have something cozy and familiar there to keep us company. Well, as cozy as a tentacool would be, I personally would never snuggle up with one of those. There will (hopefully) be some surprises in BW why not have some things we definitely expect?

I agree with others as well, national pokedex is annoying. RS national pokedex ruined the game for me... In some ways. Also, I'd love to see Absol, he's probably one of my favorite pokies. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I'd like to see a whole lot of old Pokemon in Black and White, but like others before me I really don't want to see the National Pokedex upgrade happening again.

I want there to be as wide a variety of Pokemon as possible, so that when you go through a route, you can find more than 2 or 3 different new Pokemon. If the Isshu Pokedex had over 300 Pokemon in it from the get go, there could be 10 or more Pokemon per route, and suddenly it'd be possible to have loads of different teams by the first Gym, whereas in every other Pokemon game everyone has the same team by the first Gym.

In RBY it was [starter] + Pidgey, Rattata, Butterfree/Beedrill.
    In GSC it was [starter] + Sentret, Hoothoot, Ariados/Ledian.
    In RSE it was [starter] + Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Beautifly/Dustox.
    In DPPt it was [starter] + Bidoof, Starly, Kricketot, Shinx, Budew.

Imagine if the first 2 routes in the game contained 10 or even 15 different species... It would make that first gym so much more interesting!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd like to see a whole lot of old Pokemon in Black and White, but like others before me I really don't want to see the National Pokedex upgrade happening again.

I want there to be as wide a variety of Pokemon as possible, so that when you go through a route, you can find more than 2 or 3 different new Pokemon. If the Isshu Pokedex had over 300 Pokemon in it from the get go, there could be 10 or more Pokemon per route, and suddenly it'd be possible to have loads of different teams by the first Gym, whereas in every other Pokemon game everyone has the same team by the first Gym.

In RBY it was [starter] + Pidgey, Rattata, Butterfree/Beedrill.
    In GSC it was [starter] + Sentret, Hoothoot, Ariados/Ledian.
    In RSE it was [starter] + Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Beautifly/Dustox.
    In DPPt it was [starter] + Bidoof, Starly, Kricketot, Shinx, Budew.

Imagine if the first 2 routes in the game contained 10 or even 15 different species... It would make that first gym so much more interesting!
    I like this idea. n_n;;

Honestly, since I know they won't go the route of making only new Pokémon available (and I don't think I want them to), I'd rather they either immensely shake up the Pokémon available so we aren't seeing Zubat, Geodude, Tentacool, etc. all the time... or else give us so much to choose from that we don't care that we're seeing the same default faces all the time.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    I would love a complete wipe of the Pokédex, just Isshu Region Pokémon. The only one that I would be excited about from the usual 25 would be Abra.

I love Alakazam so...f***ing much.

/Excel Saga reference

The games are just becoming too redundant, though. They need to change it up a bit. Hopefully GameFreak does this by more than just an age change of the hero/heroine of the game. It's time to shuffle the usual 25 and choose a new 25.

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    To tell the truth, Bidoof and Bibarel for their Abusability on HMs. And both Starly and Shinx Line.

Back