• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
  • doubt about pidgey or poliwag, but i wouldnt count out bidoof just yet
    have you seen that new eagle pokemon? will wipe the floor with a pigeot(probs!)
    amd that new fire pokemon looks awsum anyways! not even weak to water!!!!!!
    serebii.net for info

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I could see the Budew family fitting in really well, and of course maybe Feebas or Scyther.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    i dont know about you guys but i wanna see Zangoose and seviper in these games, seviper is so underrated but such an amazing pokemon!
    those 2 could use an evolution if anything too.
    ummm i hope to see those 2 plus growlithe/arcanine.

I still think that they're going overboard with all this stuff though

raidenx2008

Beggining Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    1) PIKACHU!!!! The legendary pokemon!!! (jk)
    2) Tropius, I like it
    3) Deoxys, COOL!
    4) JIRACHI!!!!
    5) Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza (I know it`ll never happen =.=)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Code:
    - Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon - There's a huge desert out there. This family just [B]should[/B] be there. It'd also give them a break from being overshadowed by Salamence, and to a lesser extent Altaria, in their home region.

- Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone - I like them, they're the only pokemon to be available in every game I own that I like, but never use. Magnezone also needs to be evolvable outside of Gen IV

Yeah, those are the main two.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    None. Zilch. Nada. Unless they are cool pre Gen V pokemon, like Arcanine for example :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well looks like we won't be able to see any of the older pokémon until after the national pokédex. The Game Freak director stated it in a blog here. The writing is in total japanese but what he states is that none of the other pokémon will be in the Isshu pokédex until afterwords with the Pokéshifter.

But if anything, I'd totally like to see Pikachu. :3

Years
  • Well looks like we won't be able to see any of the older pokémon until after the national pokédex. The Game Freak director stated it in a blog here. The writing is in total japanese but what he states is that none of the other pokémon will be in the Isshu pokédex until afterwords with the Pokéshifter.

But if anything, I'd totally like to see Pikachu. :3

That's to bad but hey if I can cacht that bug the game will be fine XD

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
  • I REALLY want them to go, really REALLY!
    What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

G3RM

Trainer
    Years
  • i'm not sure, but the Gamefreak director said it wasn't going to include them, and that you would get pokemon out of the dream world
    so thats where you might get the pre

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    I think it would be ball stompingly cool if Vulpix/Ninetales, Growlithe/Arcanine, Zigzagoon/Linoone, Poochyena/Mightyena, Riolu/Lucario and Chingling/Chimecho were in it.

Swampertrulz

Kicking a$$ since never
    Years
  • Yeah considerong Isshu is so far away Im hoping that there will be fewer past gen pokemon. I mean, theres a new dopey bat flying around. Thats gotta be a sign. Although, I hope that there will be Evolutions exclusive to Isshu, kinda like you can only get a Magnezone in Sinnoh, it would be cool if some old Poke's got their second or third stage *coughcoughPinsirMiltankcoughcough* or at least some thing that could spruce up the competitive scene while still keeping its roots, like an evolution for Persian or something that that would bump it up to OU.

Back