• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you be?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'd probably be a Dusknoir. I like to isolate myself and I'm quite sneaky (like on the basketball bus, people think I'm asleep when I actually listen to their conversations lol). I prefer to be invisible than have a lot of attention.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd like to be a Kadabra but because I sleep so much I'd probably be an Abra. :P
    Kadabra is so awesome, do you think if I slept less I'd be a kadabra? Well anyways, I'd be an Abra. :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'd probably be a Pidgeot, or something else that could fly like it. Being able to fly through the sky like that would be an amazing experience. <3

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    I would be an absol because I can tell when bad stuff is going to happen and Im misunderstood
    And...because they're rare and Im the sort of person who has to be different to everyone else XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I took an online test once, had to enter about 7+ pages of info on me and my lifestyle. I cant remember which one it was, but my results do to everything in my life and very detailed information gave me the results for latios.

It was dead on in everything about me, so i'd go with those results, I think i'd be the wandering curious Latios :D

Years
    Well.

I can't exactly determine which one I would be (Could someone help me out?)

I can take a Lot of Punishment (Mainly Verbal). It takes a lot to get me to react Majorly. Never gotten into any fights, only suffered a few scrapes but recovered. I've never been beaten up (And I hope to keep it that way). Sometimes, I relax and let off some Steam in my Go-Kan-Ryu Karate Friday Classes (19:00-20:30). But sometimes, my Blood Pressure peaks. Now this is very Rare, but it happens. I also don't like fighting.

Someone tell me who best suits me.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well.

I can't exactly determine which one I would be (Could someone help me out?)

I can take a Lot of Punishment (Mainly Verbal). It takes a lot to get me to react Majorly. Never gotten into any fights, only suffered a few scrapes but recovered. I've never been beaten up (And I hope to keep it that way). Sometimes, I relax and let off some Steam in my Go-Kan-Ryu Karate Friday Classes (19:00-20:30). But sometimes, my Blood Pressure peaks. Now this is very Rare, but it happens. I also don't like fighting.

Someone tell me who best suits me.

Well at first thought, in my opinion you sound like a medicham, reflective, yet powerful inside...you can take things, and also be a force, like in your karate. Medichams tend to help more than fight, you could be a good characteristic like that.

What do you think of that?

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
    I guess I'd be Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile because I'm always lost in my thoughts and rarely socialize, but i'm pretty strong and need to prove the others that I'm good and i alawys refuse help. Stilll i say i don't care what people say, I'm always insucure about that but I don't leave anyone understand what I'm thinking, and i make myself strong, but truelly I'm really sensitive. I'm a proud person and it's really dificult to me to say sorry to anyone. Anyaway I'm alwys trying to prove that I'm good and i often can...

It gave me a chance to reflect about my personality!

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I guess I'd be Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile because I'm always lost in my thoughts and rarely socialize, but i'm pretty strong and need to prove the others that I'm good and i alawys refuse help. Stilll i say i don't care what people say, I'm always insucure about that but I don't leave anyone understand what I'm thinking, and i make myself strong, but truelly I'm really sensitive. I'm a proud person and it's really dificult to me to say sorry to anyone. Anyaway I'm alwys trying to prove that I'm good and i often can...

I couldn't have said it better myself xD (even though I already posted here)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I would probably be a Raichu, my favorite pokemon of all time :3 I really can't think of another reason though o_o;

Years
    Can someone help me decide on what I am?

I like to play. I have a quick temper, and get mad easily. Boys tease me often so, I sometimes get into a few little fights at school. My friends say I am fun to play with, since I have interesting ideas most of the time. I am good at math, and my friends say that I am very smart at stuff.

Yes it was, wasn't it!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Quagsire because when I'm swimming, I like to bump my head into shipwrecks
    and not notice at all, and I like to wade in rivers and wait for prey to swim into
    my mouth.

And I'm perpetually covered in slime.

Back