• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you carry around?

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    Here are the Pokemon I would carry around with me:

Lugia (always out of his :pokeball:, unless in an extreme emergancy (ex. in a "Thunder Storm"))

:mew2: Mewtwo

Rhydon

Blastoise

Shedinja (occasionally hovering above my shoulder) (occasionally swiched out for other pokemon depinding on the mission)

Rapidash (occasionally swiched out for other pokemon depinding on the mission) (only used to ride on while traveling on land)

&
    Zapdos (will be used to subsitute for Lugia in a "Thunder Storm") (Lugia will still be used in battles on stormy days, just not for use of transportation) (If I was flying on my Zapdos in a "Thunder Storm", I'd be wearing an "Electricity Proof" suit)

I don't think 6 pokemon is enough to cary around. People should be able to carry WAY more than 6, they should be able to carry ALL OF THEM, if possible!!!

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    He's just doing what the mods of the other thread told him to do. Anyway...

Pikachu
    Plusle
    Minun

Those would be my three.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    It was closed!!!

Sunrise's Dragon said:
    Well, isn't this almost same at there? *points down to locked thread*

I think mods will close this too... :/

Sunrise's Dragon, that thread was closed, but I posted there because I didn't know you couldn't revive old threads. Did you read the post by tmbjr?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2006
    Oooh, I would definatly have a Raphidash in my party, to take me from place to place, but would most likely keep it in its pokeball until I needed it.

My others would have to be:

Minun and Plusle, -I LOVE them-

Dratini

Articuno And/or Lugia.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    this thread won't be closed...the other was closed because it was an old thread that got revived.

I wouldn't have closed the other one myself, but we moderators have regulations to follow too...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    we moderators have regulations to follow too...
    That's certainly new.

Hmm... I'll definitely carry Quagsire with me ;p along with Dewgong due to favortism. I don't mind having a Pokemon that I like and is capable of learning teleport/fly too, and something that can learn Gust to keep me cool in the summer is fine to come along too XD;

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    I would have to say definatly Mew and Arcanine, umm...then probably Lugia (I love Lugia) and the rest...let me think. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I'll aways carry my Pikachu and Cleffa outside their Pok?balls. The rest of my team will always be different. ^.^;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Haunter(no need to feed!), Misdreavus (no need to feed!), Lapras (surf), Jynx (air conditioning+refridferator!), Ninetales, Meowth (money!)

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    O________O

Jynx...that just made me think....when you said Meowth gives money, that could quite possibly be the way Team Rocket always skimms bankruptcy....Meowth uses Pay Day.....You've just uncovered something I would have never guess!
    GOOD JOB!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I would always have mewtwo out of his pokeball, linking his psychic power with my guile, as well as having Blastoise, Charizard, Nidoking, Snorlax, and of course, Ditto (If only he wasn't so underpowered in the game boy games)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'd carry around a team of Crobat, Haunter/Gengar (not sure whther I'd evolve it or not...), Sableye, Dustox, and Tentacruel (I'll need something to surf on)

All of these are based on my favoritism towards certain pok?mon, although some can be effective battlers, I still list all of them on my all-time favorite pok?mon list.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I would carry around a team of:

Chikorita
    Pikachu
    Eevee
    Growlithe
    Bulbasaur
    Mudkip

^All out of favoritism. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'd definitely want to have a Pichu, (and let it evolve into Pikachu... twice the cute-ness!) Chikorita, Eevee, and Togepi, since I love them so much! ^_^

And that would leave 2 more... I think I would choose Charmander, (then it could later evolve into Charizard) and Gyarados, so they'd be able to take me to different places. Plus they're strong so I could trick people by making them think I had only cute little weak Pokemon and then send out the huge ones! XD

Lugia or Mew would be neat to have too, but since they're so rare I guess I'll be fair and not choose them, lol.

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years
    Hmm... although I like grass pokemon, it's not really suitable for most events. But I can eat their fruits and vegetables! XD I would pick...

Cacturne (always out of pokeball, scares and stalks others, stands against sandstorms)

Glalie (eats things up and stands against winter and its blizzards)

Tropius (finds us food, transportation, can it fly? o.O)

Altaria (air transportation, sings us lullabies and songs!)

Wailord (water transportation, scares others)

Banette or Porygon2 (fun, quick transport)

Back