• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon would you like by your side in real life?

ScReWed ForcE

Mr. "Joined an eternity ago"
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2011
    Yes, what pokemon would you like to be your buddy if you could have one in REAL LIFE?

I would like a Pikachu or a Elekid, you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    God, I'd love to own a real Pokémon...but it's tough to decide which. Though, I guess it'd probably have to be something small and easy to look after, like Eevee or Skitty. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Oh man! Thats a hard question!

It would be nice to have my own dragon to fly around on, so Charizard. Lugia could be wishful thinking ...
    Umberon would be nice.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    In a tie between the three, i would have Chimecho, Electrode, or Forretress to be my buddy ^^

Fear

Ghost/Posion Guru
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2006
    Lol thats easy.
    Gengar.
    Ill just choose one because of the fact that there are way too many Ghost and Poison pokemon i could list xD.

Pikachuu!

Pika! Pii!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    It would have to be a Pikachu, or a Squirtle.... because both of them just plain out rule.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Feebas, definately.O_O

I mean, I've always wanted a real Feebas. Like, they'd obviously make an great partner.^0^ Being so cute and prettyful and adorable and cuddly and wonderful and prettyful...*goes on and on*

Mari-Ashley

http://www.ashketchum.nl
    Years
    Either Pikachu or Raichu... can't really decide. I love both. Then again, I could start out with Pikachu and have it evolve later.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    If I could have pokémon by my side in the real world, I'd want it/them to be my favorites!
    Maybe a Manectric, or any of the Eeveelutions, or Ninetales, or Mantine, or Vileplume!

[edit]: Ok, some reasons are probably in order.
    With Manectric, or any of the other 'dogs,' I'd just love to them him/her/them as a buddy, to do everything and anything with--all the things you could do with a real dog.
    Mantine, for me, would be a dream to swim with. I love rays, and the way they move. To have a big, majestic, docile one as my friend and be able to swim (and fly!) with it? Amazing!
    As for Vileplume...heh, I just love it.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    If I could have a Pokemon by my side, I'd have a big Pidgeotto (so I can fly on it) and because it's my absolute favorite Pokemon. Then I'd have an Eevee because I've always wanted a furry creature other than a guinea pig.
    I bet if I lived at home still, I could only keep the Pidgeotto because my dad would be allergic to the fur of the Eevee.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    It'd probably be a water pokemon, either a Marill/Azumarill (gee, never would've guessed that with my username 9_9), or maybe a Mudkip. I would only evolve a Mudkip to a Marshtomp though, a Swampert would just be too darn big to take care of! XD

Probably a Marill though. Cute, compact, and great for the hot and dry summers we have here. Not to mention, I'm quite afraid of fire, and what better pokemon to have than a water one!

Plus I love mice and bunnies. :3

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I would use Mightyena as guard dog and Mewtwo as partner

Back