• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters
    Years
    Dratini would be my preffered starter Pokemon, it may be hard to raise it's level (*frustrations sets in...*) but it evolves into something powerful (LVL 55, WTF???!! LOL still, nice stuff Dratini:D)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Piplup.. I always go for water types when playing pokemon.. And Piplup -> Empoleon? Better looking than Blastoise and Swampert. haha

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    i would have to choose a male ralts as i like fightin types and gallade is just so cool.I would also choose ralts cuz it comes with a free HAT...hehehe

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    ok so once the 150th vote has been made i will get to work on special egg moves of the current leader in the polls and you may feel free to request an egg they will be free =P i will do this for 3 days after the egg is complete for the current leader after every 150 votes looks like i will be making eevee eggs soon unless you wanna change that!

ShadowWind

Years
    Larvitar -> Pupitar -> TYRANITAR!!!

There is my reason for choosing Larvitar^ Tyranitar in the end makes it all worthwhile.
    yeah theres a reason why i took me a while to vote i love every pokemon on that list except for turtwig turtwig sucks eggs and i don't like machop or zubat either

ShadowWind

Years
    Turtwig is okay, just for the fact his evo Grotle evolves into a straight up awesome poke, Torterra.

i just don't care for torterra i can't stand him -_- and also come on people cleffa has 2 votes?! while pidgey has none?! come on people cleffa sucks BIG TIME pidgeot is awesome in my silver version my starter pokemon never made it past level 17 i raised a pidgey in its place to level 100 i was unbeatable!

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    i just don't care for torterra i can't stand him -_- and also come on people cleffa has 2 votes?! while pidgey has none?! come on people cleffa sucks BIG TIME pidgeot is awesome in my silver version my starter pokemon never made it past level 17 i raised a pidgey in its place to level 100 i was unbeatable!

Pidgeot isn't so good anymore, he's outclassed by a lot of other birds.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    but wahts so good about cleffa -_- and do you realize our conversation has filled up almost the entirety of page 6?

I'm not saying Cleffa is good, I'm saying Pidgeot isn't that good either.

Also, don't worry, conversating is good, and we haven't even gotten close to filling up this entire page. continue.

ShadowWind

Years
    I'm not saying Cleffa is good, I'm saying Pidgeot isn't that good either.

Also, don't worry, conversating is good, and we haven't even gotten close to filling up this entire page. continue.
    oh i didn't say stop this is great i want a REALLY POPULAR thread and this is the best i have got besides this is really filling up my post count and since you have proved to be a good debater i would like to offer you any pokemon of your choice(other then shiny legends and ev trained) i can most likely get it for you

Also what i am saying is that cleffa is doing better then pidgey for some odd reason why is that little rat doing better then pidgey and geodude come on they are classics people!

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    oh i didn't say stop this is great i want a REALLY POPULAR thread and this is the best i have got besides this is really filling up my post count and since you have proved to be a good debater i would like to offer you any pokemon of your choice(other then shiny legends and ev trained) i can most likely get it for you

Also what i am saying is that cleffa is doing better then pidgey for some odd reason why is that little rat doing better then pidgey and geodude come on they are classics people!

Lol! The way you think is hilarious. Yes, we can continue. I've already replied to your offer in your profile by the way;) Also, I am far from a good debater, (or is it "debator)

Anyway, lets get back on topic and continue if you wish.

ShadowWind

Years
    Lol! The way you think is hilarious. Yes, we can continue. I've already replied to your offer in your profile by the way;) Also, I am far from a good debater, (or is it "debator)

Anyway, lets get back on topic and continue if you wish.

yes lets continue and i know i can choose to be funny or serious in my arguments you should hear my rant on oprah =D

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Eevee! So I can breed and get all seven of the Eeveelutions! 8DD *huggles all seven*

I wouldn't mind Dratini or Larvitar though. Out of the original sixteen, I will always adore Turtwig (why can't it bite my head? D8)

And if Eevee ends up being the winner, I wouldn't mind an egg =)

ShadowWind

Years
    Eevee! So I can breed and get all seven of the Eeveelutions! 8DD *huggles all seven*

I wouldn't mind Dratini or Larvitar though. Out of the original sixteen, I will always adore Turtwig (why can't it bite my head? D8)

And if Eevee ends up being the winner, I wouldn't mind an egg =)

i like your style mate =P

Back