• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon you would remove from the Pokedex?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011

Mine would have to be Dalkenki, it doesn't exist in my eyes anyway.

So to me there are 648 Pokemon

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Wouldn't it be more fitting to say which pokemon do you wish did not exist? I personally wish they all exist, because I initially dislike some then they happen to grow on me.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • i would keep all the pokemon in the pokedex. Theres a reason for why each and everyone of them exist in the game. The creators made it like that every pokemon has its own specialty or somethin

Cathar

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Dunsparse. It's a completely pointless Pokemon. It isn't strong or fast, it doesn't evolve and it doesn't look that intimidating.

This. ^^

Dunsparce was also the first Pokémon I thought of when I read the thread title. It is painfully pointless.

Years
  • Magikarp.

Crimgan. This Pokemon looks dead ugly. It's not even a Pokemon in my eyes. =(

Years
  • The three genie Pokemon in B/W. I just can't get over the fact that there's actually THREE legendary trios in Unova. There's only supposed to be ONE trio of legends per generation, but they just went too far with it in B/W. =/ I don't think it'd make much of a difference if the genies didn't exist (IMO). They don't really have much of a purpose in the games anyways. >.>

Oh and btw altariaking, I don't think the genies are all that unique (not counting their types) in any way. ._.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pikachu. I hate it with the intensity of a thousand suns. Its crappy defenses, its creepy pedo-smile, and not to mention that the stupid rodent's had much more fame than it ever deserved.

Years
  • Magikarp.

Crimgan. This Pokemon looks dead ugly. It's not even a Pokemon in my eyes. =(
    To be fair, it's based off a Gargoyle, so it's suppose to be ugly. Still, I would erase most of the 5th generation out of existence. There are way too many humanoid Pokemon and the lack of anatomy makes them look ridiculous. I know they were trying to make the Pokemon in a more western-style, but I think they look awful.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'd remove some of the novelty Pokemon, namely Farfetch'd,

whatwhatwhatwhat
    Farfetch'd may be a novelty Pokémon, but it's the best of the novelty Pokémon! How can you not like it's leek sword? So adorable ;-;

As for my answer, I'd have to get rid of the worst of the novelty Pokémon, Dunsparce. It's just...pathetic.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    It would have to be those rare Pokemon. The ones that suck and are only rare for the sake of being rare. You know the one. (More likely that you know numerous.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ambipom. Aipom was bad enough, and I could tolerate its creepy udder tail, but Ambipom has TWO of them and a terrifying grin. ;_; I hate it so much.

Back