• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What shirt are you wearing?

Years
    I am wearing a shirt that has classic Transformers Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Jazz on it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    i found the exact same shirt on google.

What shirt are you wearing?

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    A shirt my school gave all the grade nine's last semester as our gym uniforms. It's neon orange, has a pirate on it, my school's name, and the words. "PHYS-ED" on it. Since I don't have gym anymore, I now sleep in it! :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am currently wearing a yellow Aéropostale tee with the brand name going across in white letters as:
    aéro
    pos
    tale
    Est. 1987
    The letters have a couple of the white embroidery sticking out so it has somewhat of a patch look? n_n There's also fake gems inside of the letters. It's pretty "fun" as far as the color and the basic writing goes. Just decided to throw it on for the day. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Currently, I'm wearing a blue shirt with dark blue, black, and white splashes of colour into it.
    It also has a message written on it, which says something related to an angel turning into a devil, and now it wants to take people to hell.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'm wearing a black shirt that I got from freshman academy at the end of the summer at my high school. It has our school's name on the front and on the back it says something about the class of 2014.

Back