• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Should I Get For My Birthday?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    thats the thing, i dont know what i want,
    i have alot of stuff :|
    (blackberry curve, xbox, (2) xbox360, wii, gamecube, ps2,games for all system)
    i have alot of stuff i dont even play :|
    No offence, but youre making yourself sound really spoiled.

Buy an educational book and donate the rest of the money to a better cause (e.g charity for lil starving kids in Africa) - there's no point in wasting it.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    No offence, but youre making yourself sound really spoiled.

Buy an educational book and donate the rest of the money to a better cause (e.g charity for lil starving kids in Africa) - there's no point in wasting it.

well first i am not going to donate it to charity because we give away our unused clothing/toys to our local charity,and i think i might donate about 50$ for the animal shelter.

If you are into music. try buying a musical instrument. I would recommend an acoustic guitar because they are simple to learn. But it's your birthday not ours, so buy what you wish.

i really like to learn that :P but i am learning the piano first maybe ill buy one within the months.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Maybe... Buy an iPod Touch? Those are really fun. X3 They're handy to. Or an iPhone. Something from the Apple company. XD Nah. Just kidding. Do what you want with it. I'm saving up all my birthday money for a Laptop. : 3

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Give it to me so I can purchase a nice flat pannel tv when i get back to school... haha.

If you're getting into music, then that is a lot of money you can spend to find bands you like and music that defines who you are. I you really like music, I'd suggest spending some of that on a new record player and then go out and buy some classic albums and listen to it on Vinyl. Or if you want to get into newer music, buy and HD radio with itunes tagging and then discover new music that you like and then use the rest of your money to buy it off of iTunes. I know locally, I'd like to listen to an HD station that plays local music, which is even better than the regular station it's affiliated with.

But also, like Lightning said, saving it is alwas good. Although spending it on a musical instrument is also a valid idea.... seriosuly though, I could totally use the money, I'm not going to be able to survive without a tv down there... ;p

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • hey we have the same b-day!!! :D
    well... it's ur b-day. just get sumthin u want that u don't have yet. i bought a cake for myself. bet u know what happened to it.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    How about you don't get anything? If you already have everything you want then there's no reason to force something upon yourself.

Do a ton of research and buy a ton of CDs perhaps. Then get some nice equipment and boom, music fan.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    ya im gonna keep into music(saving all money, except about 25 dollars of it)
    but first adopt/buy another bunny for my bunny outside, its so lonley!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • I would aim for a camara!(actually i was saving that for christmas.But since my birthdays in december its all the same.^_^

Back