• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should the final episoe be like?

Who should be ash's final opponent?

• His dad

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • garry

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Evil twin that kidanps misty

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Giovanni the team rocket leader

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
Years
  • What should be the final episode( if there is)?
    It should be an hour long
    I think ash hears of the worlds strongest trainer visiting Pallet Town so he gets prepared. His strongest and oldest pokemon join him. All his comrades that he met on his journey visit him him to cheer him on. Then when the trainer comes everybody is shocked.... it is ash's dad. He comes with one of those traveling capes. He then challenges ash to see if he can succeed him.
    Ash takes the challenge. His dad sends out a Lucario and uses bulbasaur. Bulbasaur and lucario fight and bulbasaur almost loses until he evovles straight to Venasaur. Then beats lucario with solar beam. Then his dad sends out ash's olf friend darkrai. Dark rai then beats Venasaur. Ash sends out his Pidgeot. Pidgeot takes ash on his back and goes toward darkrai. Darkrai and Pidgeot have an epic battle until darkrai dident want to fight anymore. Ash's dad made a promise with darkrai that darkrai can stay with him until darkrai senses the next master. His dad sends out a Dragonair next and jumps on him. This is the same dragonair that ash met when he met bill. Dragonair uses some powerful move like hyper beam, dragon claw, etc. Pidgeot then crash lands and ash is pissed. Ash then uses .....
    squirtle(yes that one). Ash's dad starts to laugh at squirtle and it pisses squirtle so much that he evovles to blastoise. Dad has an OMG face. Dragonair flys toward blastoise, but it then takes dragonair to the bottom of the ocean and then beats eat with an awesome water move. Then DAD sends out a pikachu that has ABS =P. Pika then uses SUPER MEGA THUNDER ON blastoise and owns him. Then the lugia from the movie 200 appears and lets ash use him. Ash's dad says "another legendary bird, this isn't good". Lugia then wipes out oika in one hit FTW. Then dad uses one of the most dangerous pokemons..... Mewtwo. Ash is like NO not Mewtwo. It becomes a destructive battlefield against the two, but mewtwo uses a new move he learns and destroys(not literally) lugia. Ash then has a sadlook on his face and uses CHARIZARD. Mewtwo and charizard start to remember each other and duel. Charizard enters his rage/berserk mode and actually beats mewtwo. But then charizard loses energy and passes out. Both ketchums have on pokemon left and its there power house. ASH USES pikachu. His dad uses the one and only.... HO-OH. Ash is stunned because that is the same ho-oh he met. It has been his dads since ash was born. Ho-oh is ash's guardian. Pikachu have an awesome battle. Both are weak. Everybody supports ash and pikachu, but it is not enough. Misty then says "I LOVE YOU ASH" FINALLY RIGHT!? Ash then gets pumped up and all of his other pokemons energys go to pika and he uses an awesome Volt tacke that is rainbow. Then a flashback of memories. Ho-oh gets defeated and ash is the strongest trainer ever. His dad congrats him and asks ash if he really wants to be the master because he will have to leave all his friends behind. Misty then cries and runs away. Ash chases her and hugs her. =O He says that he will never leave and that he loves her too. Then they kiss. OMG THAT IS THE END...... NOT
    15 years later
    Ash and misty are married and are having a party for there child(whatever dads name was). He i going out on his jorney. Brock is there and he is now a famous breeder. May and dawn are some of the best coordinators. Garry is the new pallet proffesor. Max is his assistant. Tracy also works for Garry. And other people who i forget. Even jessie, james, and ,meowth are there. Garry gives a pokeball to ash to give to his son. Then he goes out into his jorney. Ash's dad apperas and talks to ash. he says that he made the right choice. Ash says he did and walks to misty and kisses her.
    THE END
    how was that

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
  • *clap clap clap*

It would be good, if I was a PokeShipper, and Misty was ever going to come back. Oh and, if you perfect your spelling and punctuation...

Well, I didn't really read it, just the first sentence and the kiss bit, which threw me off. Put in paragraphs or something..

Anyway here's my version of how the series should end:

Ash challengers the 'top trainer'/'Pokemon Master' in this one on one battle at this super special league. Misty, May, Dawn, Brock, Delia, Norman, Caroline, Max who ever else comes to watch. 'Course, a few flame throwers here, a Charizard there, then it turns to: 3 of Ash's Pokemon knocked out, 2 of the Pokemon Masters Pokemon are knocked out.

Things start to look bad for Ash and his Pokemon. Suddenly, a Ho-Oh emerged, flying over the rainbow. Inspired and reminded of the days he first became a trainer, he DOES HIS BEST. -insert happy go lucky back ground music here- Finally it's down to one pokemon each - Pikachu and the Pokemon Masters first Pokemon. A few attacks here and there, Ash starts to lose confidence, but then May starts to call out to him like he did during her contests, screaming encouragement. Misty and them follows her example. Ash would be all like "I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!" and spurts forward yelling a suprising move which shocks the audience, the master, the pokemon...Well, you get it. Ash's plan goes into action! AND BAM. He wins!

Ash then gets a certificate, signifying that he's the Pokemon master. Then gets a kiss from May.

Time skip 10 years and we'll see the back of a brown hair woman, cooking something, then a black haired boy running up stairs. We hear the sound of a door opening and closing, and the screen pans to a silhouette grown man, and a Pikachu jumping off his shoulder

Time skip 10 years and we'll see Ash retelling his stories as a trainer, to a class of children :D

Years
  • I can imagine the downfall of Team Rocket in the final episode. I don't mean Jessie and James but the real Team Rocket. Ho-Oh will appear and will be partly responsible for the end of Team Rocket. Most of Ash's pokemon and his past human companions will be present. Ash will realise that there is no such thing as the "world's greatest pokemon master" as he can only be as great as he can possibly be. Giovanni will either die or be arrested.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Thats was... AMAZING!!!! Though... I think the pokeshipping was a bit too much.. (im a pokeshipper =P)
    Well... I dont think this will be how it'll end though... I think its gonna end with somthing dramatic, drama/soap material....
    Spoiler:

Sorry about spelling mistakes ^^"

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Misty is too old for Ash, it's May all the way. Besides, Misty's mine :P Anyway, I like the points regarding Ash's Dad returning and "you can't be the greatest trainer" that's a great lesson for all.

Anyway, here's what I think. Ash is returning home to see it raided by Team Rocket, everyone from Kanto is there. Then the TR trio come up to ask saying that to save his mum he has to challenge the greatest Pokemon Trainer, if he loses, he still get's his mum back (we have to now kids watch this xD) but loses all his Pokemon ever owned and if he wins, TR will be done for good. He then somehow get's the word out to all his friends, and I mean ALL, and a few days later, the game commences.

The greatest trainer doesn't only turn out to be Giovanni but his father. After hurt past, Giovanni sought to seek out revenge and ended up leaving Ash's (nearly wrote my sister's name there, Aunt won't shut-up and mentioned her xD her name starts with an 'A'...) Mum. All Pokemon are there, as they are Ash's friends, even the Leggendaries, and Ho-Oh can have it's share of fame/saving Ash as I'm not into it as a Pokemon, I'm not going into detail. So all in all, Ash wins, and get's a brief father-son time with Giovanni, but is hurting greatly inside. Giovanni says he can't stay has he's hurt to much and with his goons, disappear. Note, Ash isn't the greatest trainer, he just beat who TR see as "the greatest trainer" if you get me...

10-15 years on doesn't make sense if Ash is to have a child that is 10... so 25 years on, a mini-Ash is about to set out on his Pokemon journey, with his dad. Ash wants to be there all the way for his son (or daughter xP) so will accompany them as a guardian on their journey, a female voice says bye from inside but has a mixture of all Ash's female partners except one which I'll mention later, and all we see is a silhouette of a female. They stop off at the Oak's where Misty and her daughter come out, Misty's daughter will be the boy's (we've established it's a boy, unless it could be the other way round, that'll be cool!) and they will journey with Ash. Misty married Gary (or even Tracy but not Ash, I hate Ash.) so her voice won't be part of Ash's wife. So yeah, I basically explained the beginning and end but not the battle, can't be asked :3. I'm assuming Ash hasn't battled Giovanni before...

*phew* I need a life >__>

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
  • those are pretty good endings
    They should make a number of years later situation
    Someone should make a manga about 15-20 years later when a pallet kid turns 10 and visits proffesor oak(garry), but is late and instead of a pokemon he gets an egg.
    That would be cool and guess who his dad will be?

Years
  • I don't think the anime will ever have Pokemorphs and especially not Ho-Oh being one. Ho-Oh is a legendary pokemon, not a human. I said in a post on Serebiiforums not so long ago that Ho-Oh may have appeared to many trainers and that Ash isn't as special as the anime makes him out to be.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I think that the final episode should be a special, sort of like a movie that may have to be broken into 2 parts.(Sidenote) does anyone besides me think that Pokemon 4Ever should have been the name for the last episode/special instead of the movie about Celebi?** Well anyways I can't think of anything that I can go into extraodinary detail with, but to sum it up...it should be BIG, and take place in Kanto, the region that Ash's long adventure started in. We should see Team Rocket come to an end as well. Everyone, well at least the main characters Misty, May, Max, Dawn, Paul, Gary, yada yada. Everyone could be in Palet Town for say a convetion involving all the professors from every region. Everything starts out good, everyone shows off their pokemon, haves battles/trade, and soon troubles occurs when Team Rocket learns of this huge convention and they plan to foil it with a master plan of theirs. The professors get taken, maybe Ash's mom, pikachu, and some other pokemon. Ash, Misty, May, Brock, Dawn, Paul, and Gary go after them to a headquarters they've made. When they get there one by one they all start facing different challengers like they did in Pokemon Movie 3. Ash gets back pikachu then fights Giovanni and that turns into a huge battle....and yeah I'm kinda lost right there.

Maybe his dad could get squeezed in there somewhere, and at the end of the movie it fast forwards to the future where we see yet another black-haired boy with a huge smile on his face and an ugly shirt come out rushing to get his first pokemon..it will probably be Gary, or better yet why not Brock since he's a breeder? I think Ash should then in the future become the leader of the 8th gym in Kanto or the Elite 4 champion, well that is what it would say he is.

I don't see pokemon ending anytime soon,they could well go over 1,000 episodes and with new generations coming my plan for everyone meeting in one place might not work cause there will be too many people! I swear I'll probably cry on the last episode since I've been watching pokemon since I was like 4 or 5.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
  • I really like how Teen Titans handled its finale. It had both an epic, character-filled fighting finish and a subtle, quiet sendoff to the series as a whole. I would want Pokemon to do the same.

For the epic finish, I would have Giovanni take center role by pulling a scheme over on Cyrus of Team Galactic by swiping technology from him that allows him to regain control of Mewtwo, along with several other Legendaries, and begins an assault to control the world with his newfound power. Many characters are reunited as trainers the world over gather to stop the looming threat. Jessie, James, and Meowth become unlikely heroes by turning on the Boss by sabotaging Giovanni's machine that allows him to control the Legends, turning the tide in the favor of the trainers. A final showdown between Team Rocket executives, Giovanni included, and the main characters (Ash, Brock, Misty, May, Tracy, Dawn, Garry, and Oak) ensues, in which the heroes emerge victorious.

The next episode would skip a few years into the future. It would be a two parter. Ash would be traveling alone, with only a team composed of his most powerful Pokemon over the years for company. Flashbacks would indicate Ash had won several League championships in the years between. One day, he again sees Ho-oh, closer than he had ever seen it before. He chases after it, but it disappears. The next day he sees it again, even closer, but again it disappears. He contacts Morty to ask why Ho-oh would be acting like this, and Morty guesses that Ho-oh may be telling Ash it is ready for him. He sees it a third time, and follows it to the middle of a city. In an abandoned city square, he sees another trainer awaiting him. This trainer is older, and looks strangely like him. Ho-oh tells the two trainers they both are chosen by Ho-oh, and the victor of a match between them would get to capture it. The next episode begins with the two battling. Ash wields a team of his best Pokemon through the ages: Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, Pikachu, Infernape, and Noctowl. His mysterious opponent has a seemingly invincible team, but Ash prevails in the end. The episode closes as Ho-oh lands before Ash, giving into its new master. Ash climbs onto Ho-oh's back and flies into the sunset, as the stranger watches on and says, "Congratulations, son."

Actually I think I thought of a better ending.

A trainer is in the final match of the Indigo League and is wished good luck by his two friends then walks out to the stadium to cheers (possibly Jimmy/Gold?). Then on the other side walks out the Champion Ash. The visor of his hat is covering his eyes.

It cuts to Brock and his family watching this on tv, then misty watching it on tv, then Max and May, then Dawn, Gary, Oak, and Tracy, and then finally it cuts to his mom watching this match on tv.

Then it goes back to the actual stadium and the trainer chooses his pokemon. Then Ash raises his hat a little so he can see the trainer with one eye then smiles. Then it cuts to an overview of the stadium and you hear a loud "PIKACHUUUUU!" as a thunderbolt fires down into the stadium.

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
  • Maybe the team rocket one will be a good one, but they should add a twist. Maybe giovanni isnt the true leader, but ash's dad is.

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
  • You know, I would never think of the Pokemon saga coming to an end. It's just like Final Fantasy; what will be the "final" installment?

But if there was to be an end, it would have to be an episode to end all episodes. An epic to end all epics. Maybe if Ash, Dawn, May, Misty, Max, Brock, Tracy, Barry, Zoey and Paul fighting an individual battle against each of the Legendary Pokemon. Or an all out war between the world and Team Rocket/Team Aqua & Magma/Team Galactic.

I don't know. The possibilities are endless!

Oh, and there could be like, 1000 different Pokemon out there. (Hey, it's possible! It could happen!)

Syrp/Pnoob

Buy one, get one free
    Years
  • Ash beats the Pokemon League using a combination of his Kanto and Johto teams. Then, Professor Ivy shows up with the GS Ball. Upon opening it, Ash's Pidgeot flies out.

The End.

Heard this from someone on Serebii. Fun stuff.

-PN

PNoob (3:54:06 PM): ...You voted his dad, right?
    Syrp (3:54:08 PM): No.
    PNoob (3:54:11 PM): FFFFF
    Syrp (3:54:15 PM): HEH
    Syrp (3:54:21 PM): Just say I voted the poll first.
    PNoob (3:54:25 PM): ...
    PNoob (3:55:00 PM): Oh, right.
    PNoob (3:55:03 PM): But who, then?
    PNoob (3:55:08 PM): I swear, if you picked GARY...
    Syrp (3:55:11 PM): Gary.
    Syrp (3:55:19 PM): =D

-S

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I really like how Teen Titans handled its finale. It had both an epic, character-filled fighting finish and a subtle, quiet sendoff to the series as a whole. I would want Pokemon to do the same.

For the epic finish, I would have Giovanni take center role by pulling a scheme over on Cyrus of Team Galactic by swiping technology from him that allows him to regain control of Mewtwo, along with several other Legendaries, and begins an assault to control the world with his newfound power. Many characters are reunited as trainers the world over gather to stop the looming threat. Jessie, James, and Meowth become unlikely heroes by turning on the Boss by sabotaging Giovanni's machine that allows him to control the Legends, turning the tide in the favor of the trainers. A final showdown between Team Rocket executives, Giovanni included, and the main characters (Ash, Brock, Misty, May, Tracy, Dawn, Garry, and Oak) ensues, in which the heroes emerge victorious.

The next episode would skip a few years into the future. It would be a two parter. Ash would be traveling alone, with only a team composed of his most powerful Pokemon over the years for company. Flashbacks would indicate Ash had won several League championships in the years between. One day, he again sees Ho-oh, closer than he had ever seen it before. He chases after it, but it disappears. The next day he sees it again, even closer, but again it disappears. He contacts Morty to ask why Ho-oh would be acting like this, and Morty guesses that Ho-oh may be telling Ash it is ready for him. He sees it a third time, and follows it to the middle of a city. In an abandoned city square, he sees another trainer awaiting him. This trainer is older, and looks strangely like him. Ho-oh tells the two trainers they both are chosen by Ho-oh, and the victor of a match between them would get to capture it. The next episode begins with the two battling. Ash wields a team of his best Pokemon through the ages: Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, Pikachu, Infernape, and Noctowl. His mysterious opponent has a seemingly invincible team, but Ash prevails in the end. The episode closes as Ho-oh lands before Ash, giving into its new master. Ash climbs onto Ho-oh's back and flies into the sunset, as the stranger watches on and says, "Congratulations, son."

I like this one, not owning Ho-Oh so much, but the whole premise rocks. And that ending clip is so EPIC!

Back