• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What skin are you using?

Years
    Switched to Final Resistance because of the blue and purple colors which are easy for my eyes. I got bored of Seeds of Platinum after using it since the theme was first released last year.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Been using Forever Standing for awhile now. I been switch it with Forest Grovyle Legendaries and Seeds of Platinum. But the thing I love is I get to change the text of that style. For the most part I used Veranda, Trebuchet MS, and Georgia. It is so nice. Man there are so many skins now, and all of them are lovely. But I got a few favorites and those are one of them.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Poke link 4 blue.

I love the bluish colors, they are so pwettyyyy. :3

Though, most of the time I use Midnight Misty. It's just an old skin that brought back memories for me. XD

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
    Even though I've only been here recently, I have looked through all the different available skins but I can't seem to get away from the new Forum default. The two Pichu's give such a friendly and yet... mellow tone to the whole Forum that I can't really bring myself to change it for now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pichu Squared on my laptop (when it connects to the internet--rarely), Blossom Shower on my netbook, and Pokelink 4 Pink/Blue (I alternate, haha) at work.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It seems like there's a new poll like this every month XD

Anyway, I'm using Pokelink 4 Blue, have been ever since it came out, and I'll be using it for the rest of my time here at PC. Hands down the best theme we have to choose from <3

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Squareline. I recently started using it, but I already LOVE it. I'll be using it until GTS comes out, which hopefully won't be long.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Currently, I'm using Blossom Shower. It's very nice and bright, and it's pink layers make me calm.

I would use Sinnoh Springs if it wasn't missing anything, but I think it still is missing some buttons that all other skins have, so I'll probably wait till it's made perfect.

I'm waiting for a theme to be made after a few months which would be featured around Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I'd like to use such a theme, provided it looks that great as I'm imagining it to be.

Edit: I have just switched to The Plaza. It's good, but I'm not totally satisfied with some of the things in it.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guuuys, give Pokelink 2.0 some love ;;

It's been my main skin since April 2006 - the AF06/Todoroki's Community skinnn :33

Back