• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What skin are you using?

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    I'm currently using Forever Standing, until I find a better skin

EDIT: Not anymore lol, now I'm using Poke Link 4 Blue and I really like this one

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I may start using Golden Girl more often now. I switch between Conway & Golden Girl.

Ayselipera

I'm using Poke Link 4 pink, strictly because its the simpliest one I tried out.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Pichu2. It's got a nice colour scheme, and it was the default skin when I came on here. I should probably look at the other skins sometime. :P

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    It mostly depends on my current color/theme I'm in, so I usually have Unseen Forces, PokéRevolution at some, but yeah, always (almost) I'm seen using the PokéCommunity Pro skin, since its colors match those of World King and its theme, but that's just me.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Caramel Sentret.

I have yet to find one that I like better, namely as far as colors go.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Guess who that is and how asleep he was.

Years
    Pokelink 3 Red Cocktail. The screen resolution on this computer's terrible, so I opted for something with a small banner. I like the red, too. 8D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    PC Pro - Special Purple Edition

I prefer the way it makes things look. Simple and nice.

Back