• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What store do you like to visit

hat store do you like to visit.

• Total voters

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Hm, for video games Game Stop
    Clothes Hot Topic or Urban Outfitters
    Jewelry Tiffany's or Metropark
    Manga/books Borders or Barnes and Noble

Yeah :3

edit: Zet I love chocolate milk too<3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Various surf shops along the beach line - Need I say more...?
    Abercrombie & Fitch - What? I gotta get awesome clothes somewhere.
    Best Buy - >8D
    GameStop - Self Explanatory.
    Publix - Food. :F
    7 - 11 - Low priced Gatorade before I go surfing. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Seeing as GameExpress is on the way from school, I occasionally stop by to see what games are in stock, regardless if I have the money to buy them or not. The only thing I don't like about the store is it takes about two weeks after a game comes out for them to start ordering it.

Assolute-Amore

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Years
    I like Hot Topic and Claire's. They're like, complete opposites, I know XD

but I think my favorite is probably Hastings. I mean, they have everything. anime, manga, CD's, Video games, systems, movies, books, magazines, shirts, hats, shoes, candy, and alot of other stuff ^_^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I like Hot Topic and Claire's. They're like, complete opposites, I know XD

but I think my favorite is probably Hastings. I mean, they have everything. anime, manga, CD's, Video games, systems, movies, books, magazines, shirts, hats, shoes, candy, and alot of other stuff ^_^

Hastings is definitely my favorite, too. Game Stop is nice too.. but I worked there, and arranging those shelves was SO FREAKIN ANNOYING! Especially when some kid bumps into it and knocks everything down.. that made me soooo mad! xD

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Gamestop. That's where I hung out with my friend, ben while his leg was broken. We sat and played Xbox, ps3 all that good stuff. And I like chatting with Marcel :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Bookstores, bookstores, bookstores. Be very afraid when I enter one of those, because I can spend hours looking around -- without buying a thing. Heck, you could drop me off at any place with an entertainment section and that will keep me occupied for a while.

I'm also a huge sucker for art supply stores such as Hobby Lobby, and... God forbid, Sanrio stores whenever I can find them. XD I think I hold the record for spending the most time shopping at the one in Dallas. The employees there will probably recognize me next time I make a visit. ♥

As for clothes stores, they really bore me unless I have extra money or am shopping for a special occasion.
    ;o; I agree

My favorite store is Sanrio by a long shot. Anime/manga stores are cool too, but they just don't have the cute/beauty quality that Sanrio has.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The number one store I like to visit is Best Buy. I get all of my music cds, anime DVDs, and other electronics there.

But other stores I go is.

5. H-E-B Plus(there are two where I live. I work in one of them, lol)
    4. Barnes and Noble
    3. Walmart(only for the clothes)
    2. Waldenbooks
    1. Best Buy

Back