• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What subject are you good at?

What Subject

• Math

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Science

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Language

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Reading

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pie :3

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'm good at all except PE. My best subject is probably either Maths or English.

EDIT: woot! 700 posts~ :D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Maths and sciences (especially Chemistry). I'm more of a science person, I can't handle History or social studies style subjects (hey, alliteration. :o).

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'm great at anything you have to memorise in your head. English, Geography, Social Studies, Science, but remember this: I'm horrible at numbers, meaning Mathematics and Physics = no no.

That's actually the only subject I failed, while I got all distinction.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I struggle hard in literature, but I am usually the first one to finish my Maths paper with no unanswered questions.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I am pretty good at most subjects, and I could get straight A's in school if I actually applied myself, so it all comes down to what I enjoy pretty much. I've always enjoyed reading and have been an amazing speller, so I can kind of say english, even though I only get high B's and low A's if the class is actually worth it and has a good teacher. I also pick up on languages pretty well.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Geography for some reason, History because I love it and Physics because it's all logic-based XD

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    My best subjects are Science and History. In my U.S. History class last year, I got a 108% on one of my unit tests. I made a B in Biology, so I count myself as smart in that. NO I'M NOT BRAGGING AT ALL

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    For me, its History because I have a natural talent with it. I always pass with A's in there almost every year. (except for last year, but that was because I was distracted by a crush, I still passed it with a B.) My worst is math, also referred to as room 101. for some odd reason, every year it is THAT class I always pass by the skin of my teeth.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Maths. I always had a knack for it, and I'm going into a career involving it.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I'm good at Science but It matters which topic. I'm brilliant at Space and stuff like that but that's it! Then I'm good at reading and English but my teacher just annoys me and gives me lower marks :(. Then there is IT,I got one of the highest marks in my year so I'll say I'm good at that! And I'm also good at....PIE! Apple Pie,Blackcurrant and apple Pie,Pukka Pies........XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    It depends on what you mean by "good." Good for me is an A+. Good for someone else may be a B or C. I get A's in almost every subject, so I'm not bad at anything. But some claseses I struggle to get the grades that I get. Science is a good example of that. I slip up and get B's sometimes. This past year was filled with low B's, actually :/.

The subjects that come most naturally to me are English and Math. Social Studies was harder to get an A in up until this past school year. I'm good at it now, but before everything was just memorization and no real understanding. But English and Math were always easier for me, especially English. :]

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm pretty good at Science (used to hate it cuz I sucked so much), and pretty good at Maths but mainly Product Desigh :)

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    I'm pretty good at most subjects, especially Science. I really only do badly in things like Art and PhysEd, which I hate.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Im really good in math but I absolutely loath it! The subject I really like is History because these people did some amazing things (some of them) and it just seems to interest me.

Back