• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What super hero can stop Goku?( or Vegeta)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Come to think of it, Im pretty sure I could take them both on :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, or Chi Chi could. I swear, one of these days she's going to turn Super Saiyan. o_O

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    I know you could stop all the Z fighters! It's easy. The person who created DBZ could just aband the show and go to another leaving all the z fighters destroyed! But i hope that doesn't happen.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    What super hero can stop Goku? ME!..of couse.
    I'm twice their size. :P
    I haven't seen DBZ for a long time.
    Maybe Super Saiyan Vegeto 3?

Or maybe Goku and Gohan fusioning with each other?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    I know you could stop all the Z fighters! It's easy. The person who created DBZ could just aband the show and go to another leaving all the z fighters destroyed! But i hope that doesn't happen.

Man are you behind the times

the manga ended in 1995 and the creator has long since moved on...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Relly the show came out again but better "Dragon Ball GT" pluse the new movies.So i sure he still there (or some one elese maybe).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    Relly the show came out again but better "Dragon Ball GT" pluse the new movies.So i sure he still there (or some one elese maybe).
    NOPE...dbgt came out in 96 and was canceld becuse of lack luster rating and the movies all came out before 95 there was one movie every year so Toriyama has moved on he said that from now on he was only going to do maybe a FEW one shot manga but that's it and he has made it clear that he would nevr again work on a dragonball/z/gt manga dbgt is old and it is a REALLY BAD show thats why after 62 episodes it was cut.
    DragonBall GT ended on November 19, 1997, after 64 episodes and one TV special. It was brought to a rather quick (though final) finish, due to worse-than-expected ratings. One could justifiably infer that it was cancelled.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Fine then a power shortege could stop them or just chang the channel to southpark^_^.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    /South park...antoher show that's getting cancled....here's something....just find the origenal manga sheets and eras4e them!

Years
    here's a way: you get out your gamecube, while dragon ball is on TV. you plug it in to your TV. you place pokemon colloseum(or some other game) in the gamecube. you change the input mode (if required). you turn on the Gamecube. wa la! they exist no more!!!

Back