• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What team would you join?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    I was wondering with all the crime organizations there are now which would you join.

The teams and there goal

Team Rocket - To Gain Money and Power.

Team Aqua - Rule the world using Kyogre.

Team Magma - Rule the world using Groudon.

Team Galactic - Destroy then Create a New world in the image of there Leader.

Out of them it seems that Team Rocket is the lesser of the evils since it's goals are more simple and not based on ruling or destroying the world, But they are also my favorite.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Team Rocket obviously. They've always been the best. HG/SS has only made me love them more.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I would join Team Rocket because they are completely badass, but I would definitely join Team Galactic right after.
    I can't stand Team Magma or Aqua. I dislike Team Cipher too.

Years
  • I always thought it would be cool to double-agent for the government and infiltrate team rocket. =P

But I guess that doesn't really count for being a real "member". Oh well, I'm dedicated to peace and order. =D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Team Rocket of course. They will always be the best villainous team in the Pokemon continuity, and they use some of my favorite pokemon ever. :P

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Team Rocket.

Everybody other team is either pathetic or fruity.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Team Rocket. Then team Magma Team galactic creeps me out and I don't like the team aqua uniforms.

Ayselipera

Team Rocket hands down. When I was a little I used to want to be on Team Rocket. The black uniforms just look so cool. :3

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Team Rocket. Their goal is more realistic; the others are fantasy slobs. Rule the world? Hah. Bush failed at that; Team Magma / Aqua / Galatic will/would, too.

Money and power, though... sounds like a drug lord rofl I'll go for that.

Years
  • Rule the world? Hah. Bush failed at that
    Let's not go there for now. :'D

Team Rocket will always be the coolest team, costume-wise and just being pure badasses. However, I find team Magma's goal to be at least of somewhat noble nature. Being a thief to serve the megalomaniacal needs of someone else just don't seem to be the job for me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Team Rocket. Their goals don't revolve around legendary Pokemon (who usually aren't down with the scheme) and DO revolve around money. And I'm gonna join the team that's gonna make me the most green while allowing me to be totally badass while doing it.

Ensiger

A7X + Pokemon Lover. Owned.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Only one person mentioned this team, and it's not even in the original post...I'd join Team Cipher. They freakin' rock, they hide up on ceilings, jump off, just to battle, they turned Lugia PURPLE, and shadow Pokemon freakin' own.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Team Rocket

Jessie!
    James!
    The speed of light, prepare to fight!
    Meowth, that's riiight...

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I'd join Team Rocket 'cause they've got the coolest uniform. Plus I like how a team of two and a Poke'mon are assigned a mission. Like Jessie, James & Meowth. =3

Ensiger

A7X + Pokemon Lover. Owned.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Correction, Team Cipher has the coolest outfits. Cipher also has the coolest Pokemon (legendaries). Shoot, they're the only ones that've managed to tame the legendary birds, the legendary dogs, AND Lugia. And once again...THEY MADE LUGIA PURPLE. End of story, they rock harder than anyone.

Back