• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What team would you join?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I wouldn't like to be a mere tool of Cryrus' plans to rebuild an entire universe. He would only destroy us after he gets what he wants.

It would either be Team Rocket or Cipher. Being a member of either team would guarantee me with a lot of money, or at least something to do.

Ruling one side of Mother Nature has always seem dumb to me. Equality, yes? Besides, everyone knows that Team Aqua are just a bunch of butt-pirates.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    definitely Team Rocket. they have always been my favorite the others just kind of annoy me

Years

Go-Rock Squad as a groupie

Team Rocket Grunt joins Fuschia City Gym.
    Ninjas kick people bums. Now gimme yer Pokemon, kid!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'm already signed up in the Rocket-dan!

If I can't get there, Magma is my second choice, mainly because of their outfits (the same logic that puts Galactic last... I mean, WTH? Green bowl-cuts and tin-foil dresses?)

But TR all the way here. (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    I like the love for team rocket here. There should be a game where you pick a crime organization then fight all the other ones for dominance. To bad I suck at hacking lol, I do know about toxic purple but that would be awesome being a crime organization trying to take down other crime organizations for coming in on your business. But there would have to be 4 games 1 for each storyline if it happened like that.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    team rocket because their goal is the only realistic one- they need to make GEN 5's team in the image of team rocket- PLUS i'd love to be an executive

IrishButSober

Screenplay Writer
    Years
    None, because they give their team's the LAMEST Pokémon and unless you are Second In Command or somewhere high up in the ranks, you get treated pretty much like dirt. I'd rather be kickin' the bad guys butts personally.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Lets See Here
    Team Rocket:"Naw Naw I'm good buddy." -Freaknik
    Team Snag'em:NOT GONNA HAPPEN
    Team Magma and Aqua: Oh Yeah Because You would be able to survive with NO WATER and You totally would be able to survive on a Ship for the Rest of Life with NO LAND! NEVER
    Team Galactic:Hmm Sounds Reasonable,New World,Sexy Mars(Get With Her XD),Yeah Ill stay with Team Galactic.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    Team Rocket as team and goals. The magma, aqua and galactic grunts always have the same pokémon. At least rocket has squads with their own pokémon.

I do like the magma outfits as well though.

Galactic would be dead last for me, just like jessie and james say, who'd want to join those fashion freaks (who look horrible anyways)?

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    Team Rocket definetly, it has always been the coolest team. I love it even more with the addition of the new rocket executives in HGSS

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Team Rocket, hands down. They are so cool. I stopped being a purist when I was introduced to Jesse, James, and Meowth! I remember going around the house reciting their motto! Heck yeah, Team Rocket.

But if they happened to be full, I would join Team Galactic. But Team Rocket is my #1 Villain! *hugs Meowth*

EDIT: I would never do the Galactic hair though. Ever. No. Way. TR has great fashion sense, however. I'm sure James could dress me up super nice. <3

Last edited:
    Back