• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what the hardest pokemon

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    what was the hardest pokemon in r/s/e you ever had to beat? mine had to bee wen i was against steven's armaldo and i had my last pokemon-blaziken the only attack he had was mirror move and armaldo used only cut! somehow i won by surprise

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Mewtwo in LeafGreen. Well it was the hardest I had to catch..I gave up and used a Master Ball on it..XD

Back onto subject:
    Umm....level 100 Blissey versus my level 80 Charizard..Chansey's have a LOT of HP.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    well its not the hardest pokemon to catch but one of them id say Abra cos it keeps teleporting away and Snorlax cos he keeps resting

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    And it's pretty easy to beat Slaking by abusing that. All you'd have to do is use Protect on the turn it's ability kicks in and Slaking won't be able to touch you. Ever.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    i also had to much troble with the 2nd elite4 if you have no dark with are to HARD to find other than mightyena (to low states)

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    It's especially annoying when Blissey uses Minimize over and over, then when you finally hit her, she uses Softboiled. But She has low defense, so a pokemon with a high attack would be your best bet against it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    I also have to agree Slaking so far is the hardest for me, I think I finally beat with my lv. 30 Machoke's move Revenge. Another hard one is Altaria, Dargon Breath X!.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    um...ok the hardest fight i've ever had in r/s/e well it was sapphire version

it was when I first got the game, I was raising my Gardevoir
    it had the pokemon power trace...bad idea when you're fighting slaking.

Norman was kicking my butt 'cuz I traced it's slack off power...
    I lost that fight...since then I learned not to raise only one strong pokemon
    to beat the game with 'cuz that's what I usually do then I breed and raise proper teams.

since then I've gotten into the habbit of raising a 3 member team for beating
    the game just to make sure that never happens again.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    MIne was on Ruby it was Stevans Metagross and my Swampert got kicked it was out of PP for both: Earthquake and Mud Shot and Muddy Water. the only move was double edge! i won tho!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    my friends kyorge, that thing had like, 439 on special attack, 370 odd HP, and a killer moveset, it was hard because it was lv 100 and when I faced him my best was lv 97 blaziken

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    the hardest I've had to beat is LV100 Ho-Oh, my friend had it and it had an extremly good move set and tons of HP, Sp.Att and Def! He EV trained it and evrything, but I killed it eventually using my Suicune.

Back