• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What things at PC have changed since you joined?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Alot has changed for me. Skins are plentiful, [as is controversy], people who I greeted as n00bs have more posts than me, and some were probably modded, lol [for that matter, I've been here longer than a number of mods here].

Yup. So much has changed, I'm at a loss to note it all! Lol.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I get into squabbles and disagreements a LOT more often. Back in January of 2003 the place felt more laid back and had a "coolness" to it. Nowadays it is much more uptight and I seem to get into trouble every week. One can't even say "Oh my god!" without offending somebody. It's nuts.

EDIT: 800th post. Bow to me.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    lil' jose said:
    HOw come all the mods are saying that they were here like in january 2003 but their join date thingy says they joined in spetember 2003?
    PC was way back in January, but then the admins decided to start over from scratch and deleted everything XP So everyone who say they were there since January 2003should have September instead, cus PC's slate was wiped clean. XD So everyone had to sign back in and start over XP

Anyways, I remember I came here November, or was it October(?) of 2003 XD And a lot of things have changed..

-New skins
    -This place is more controlled than it was back then
    -A BUNCH of new mods o___o;; I dunno why there's too much, tho XD

That's about it =/

*dies*

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Yeah, on the homepage you can see an old copy of the pc... It is the reference library. It's prtty cool, but spooky.
    BTW I just had an idea... they should add an instant messenger page, then users can open a new room, and talk about stuff.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Flaming Torchic said:
    Although I have only been here for about seven month, there is still quite a lot of stuff that changed. One of the biggest things that changed during my time, is the look of PC and the position of the avatar. Back in November, the avatars were on the left side of the screen instead of being above your posts. Also, there have been two new styles that have been added since I joined. Another thing that has changed is the activity, which has gone up in the time span of 7 months IMO.
    You do know you have an option to set it back that way if you so desire don?t you Nick? ^_^;

Ahh?what hasn?t changed? I could dwell on technical things, but that?s been covered. PC is much different, and it?s harder for a lot of people to see the good instead of shortcomings from the memory of old PC. Some people have become less or more active, and?I think on a personal level I?m much more content with PC now than I have been in a very long time. Anyways? ^_^;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Where do I start? and where do I end? So Many things have changed about PC it may take more than one post to summarize it (and thats only the half of it -_-)

* Justice System
    * Upgrade (this is a good thing though :)
    ....More things... lol

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Well, nothing has really changed since I've been here except the skins, the tags, the stuff I forgot. XD; I think PC was way busier in December but when I came back here in March it seemed a bit slower and not many posts come every few seconds. O_o;

But I still like the place, a lot. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I can't believe this -_-... There can only be one Dizzy in the world, and thats me :)....that had nothing to do with anything.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    skds1433 really needs to chill o_o;; I get ignored all the time, but I don't bawl like a baby --;

Dizzy said:
    I can't believe this -_-... There can only be one Dizzy in the world, and thats me ....that had nothing to do with anything.

Right on, dude o_o; Dizzy's the only one on PC and will always be the only one XD

Anyways.. Let's see, what other things have changed? Errr.. Oh yeah! Kairi became an admin! Finally! XD Oh, and Frosty became a mod XD I always wondered before why he wasn't a mod. o_o;

*dies*

Cosmo

Is gone......
    Years
    Lemme see.

- All the ex-popular members are no longer here. *coughs* Zeke31, Dratini, EspeonGuy, Cas

- My closer relationship with my BF

- new popular members

- The skins

- Kairi quickly becoming "famous"

- Nothing about me really changed

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    skds1433 really needs to chill o_o;; I get ignored all the time, but I don't bawl like a baby --;

Right on, dude o_o; Dizzy's the only one on PC and will always be the only one XD

Anyways.. Let's see, what other things have changed? Errr.. Oh yeah! Kairi became an admin! Finally! XD Oh, and Frosty became a mod XD I always wondered before why he wasn't a mod. o_o;

*dies*

Yey Cartoon! Woot Woot, And there can only be one Cartoon!

Back