• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What to pokemon would you combine?

• Thread starter Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
  • Start date

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

What feautures would you move from on pokemon to another?

Yeah so like the title says if you could combine any two things such as types, colours bodyparts from 1 pokemon to another what would you do? Such as putting flygon wings on a machamp and adding flygons tail too.

Last edited:

H i l d a

S p r i t e r
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I've done that with sprites, combining them and recoloring and stuff on Paint. Personally, I would love to see... Hmm... I'm curious to see how a Larvesta/Zekrom fusion would turn out. Black Larvesta with Zekrom wings? I just used a random pokemon generator, and those 2 were chosen. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I think it would be nifty if a lot of Pokemon were to obtani wings and tails. At least to hover or something. Or take the wings and tails off Pokemon with them already, they'd look pretty funky. Give a Diglett four Machamp arms.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd move the arms of any Dragon Pokemon (Druddigon or Haxorus) to Hydreigon so that it wouldn't have to use its heads as hands.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • I would combine latio's and latias to make a black version of it or it will make it strong and fast. With normal pokemon I would do absol and manetric, not sure if it would look good.

Years
  • In terms of being good for battling? Sheesh, I don't know. All I can think about now that I saw the title of this thread, though, is Larvitar or Axew with little Clefairy/Togetic wings. Ah, so cute :)

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Zekrom and Reshiram to find out what they looked liked combined. I mean they original Dragon before they split. That would be interesting. Kinda (probs will find out in Gray anyway).

Back