• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What town do you find yourself in the most, now that you've beaten the game

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Long title I know.

Since I play competitively, I hang out the most in solaceon for breeding, with ventures to Eterna for catching roamers and Jubilife (sometimes) to upload GTS battles to hack-check.

Where do you guys find yourself once you've beaten the game?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I find myself in Solaceon quite often and also the Resort Area. I sometimes visit the Battle Frontier, but it's so damn haxxx0rz i'm getting sick of it >____<

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    mostly jubilife and hearthome city and also veilstone to get tms and items

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I normally spend most of my time in either Jubilife (big city like NYC, reminds me of the place I'm in lol) or the Battle Frontier. Recently, I've been staying in Hearthome for Contests, and I finally beat one on Master Rank, so that's finished now (Fantina completely messed up in the Performance aspect; she used Calm Mind and some other moves that double scores for all four rounds. There was one point that she tried using Explosion, but that failed XD).

Edit: 100th post! Woo!

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    I find myself in the Fight Area (I have Diamond; I figure that the BF in Soul Silver is the same as PT, so whatever). Racking up BP in the Battle Tower.

Or I am at the Elite 4/Resort Area training Pokémon to level 100... It's my goal! I gotta complete my Pokédex and train them to level 100.

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
    I would usually be in Canalave City, just taking the boat back and forth from Iron Island (hehe.) Or I would be at the Battle Tower, or the Resort Area checking up on my Villa.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    I most likely will be in the BattleGround training,the Resort Area looking at the Villa, or the GTS in Jubilife City.

Years
    I visit Solaceon Town the most because of breeding Pokemon for competitive battling or for the Battle Frontier. I very rarely visit any of the other towns.

Years
    I mostly spend my time in Solaceon town to breed Lapras, Eevee, and Starters. Also I like to go to the Battle Zone to rematch Gym Leaders and stuff. I'll go battle the Elite Four once in awhile, but not often.

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
    Battle Frontier mostly, doing the E4 right now though to unlock the piano in the Villa, then going to unlock the rest...

Back