• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type ARE you?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • That's a good question, going by my two biggest personality traits, I'd say I'm a dark/fire myself.

Dark because of my aptitude for sadism and my tendency to utilize trickery in most interpersonal conflicts I encounter. >:D

Fire because of my fiery passion for life in a good mood and my hot-headed fury in a bad mood. XD

Oddly enough, Houndoom isn't even among my all-time favorite pokemon. XD

Years
  • I love to watch the glowing flames...
    Sometimes I like to touch the flames.
    I hate cold. I feel a lot of cold in my house now.
    I like smoking cigarettes.
    I have many lighters in my house.

Fire.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I am a very mysterious, dark and cool guy, so my type is probably Dark/Ice.

Years
  • Rock, as I am rather sedate and stolid and need time to prepare myself for things, but perhaps Psychic would reflect my more introspective and thoughtful side.

This is a surprisingly difficult question to answer.

MushroomZOMBIE

♪ ~Just A Social Distortion
    Years
  • Dark: I'm dark AND like "dark" things often. I usually like wearing colors such as black and grey, as well.
    Ice: Because I'm a pretty cold person. I just don't care about a lot of things.

Fire is a runner up due to my temper.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I would probably be a Psychic- and Normal-type. I'm psychic because like Scarf said I'm very self-reflective and I have an easy time reading other people. I'm Normal-type because I'm kind of a mix of things and don't fit into one category.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Being able to describe myself is probably the hardest part of this reply. I'd say I would be a Water type. I am calm, joyful and always ready to help. To get another person's perspective, I asked a good friend of mine. He said "I see you as a Water-Electric type Pokémon. Your fun to be around, helpful, quick and always have a calm side that can trigger and turn fast".

So, my result: Water-Electric type Pokémon. :shocked:

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
    Years
  • id say id have to be ghost/grass type

ghost because im usually quiet and in the background of the happenings of daily life, a silent observer.

but im grass because once you get to know me i can be very easy going and carefree and a person who you'd want to hang around.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Let me think.....

My first type would be fire as I am quick to anger and often 'flare' up. I have a short fuse and like fire, destroy anything that i come into touch with during a rage. I prefer summer to winter, midday to midnight, I like to keep warm (although i suppose most people do) and hate being cold or wet.

My second type would be Electric. I am a very fast sprinter, but only in short distances, as soon as i slow down or stop, i quickly tire out (much like fire as well I suppose). I am quick to strike when angered and also quick to asnwer questions (but not always the answer the person wanted). In that sense I am very cherry and energetic.

wow, Fire/Electric. nice.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Hmmm... tough one...
    Fire would one of my types, as I am short tempered and get angry quite quickly, and I love fire.
    Err... and Dragon! I looove dragons! They are my fave thing :D They helped get me into Pokemon, since there are dragon Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    i consider myself the flying gym leader. i have a lot of strong flying pokemon with unbelievable movesets

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I'm a Grass type as I don't like it when people set me on fire, saying that not many people have tried to set me on fire. Hmmm my answer is final.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    psychic, I'm intelligent, but get quite ticked off when annoyed or interrupted.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Water.

Usually I'm nice and peaceful like the calming waves, but don't anger me, or else there will be quite a storm coming your way~

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • This is a cool thread.

My first type would be psychic. I'm very intelligent and I keep to myself. I'm also rather quiet and observant, not to mention I have the patience of a saint most times. I don't like dense people who never stop talking, which leads to my next type.

My second type is Poison, because in the few instances I do talk in a crowd, it's usually some snide joke or remark, unless I'm around friends. I can be a real jerk when I want to be and I can easily tick off just about anyone. I really can't help it sometimes.

Psychic/Poison. I like it.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I'd say... Dark.. because I have black hair, and I wear heavy eyeliner. >:U But also because once something upsets me, I tend to go cry or something in my room... in the dark to escape from everyone. Plus I like sleeping, because when you close your eyes, it's dark. ~ Just note I'm not an emo plz. xD;

Back