• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Type of Pokemon are you?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I got poison...not necessarily my favorite type overall, but my favoite pok?mon overall fits into that category. and the description is much like me too.

quiz results said:
    Yayness, your a Poison type! With all the trimmings, you can craftily sneak your way into any winning position in any battle! You have an edge alot of trainers seek. You dont leave your mark with fireworks, but subtle and intelligent strategy!

Years
  • Ah Ha! This quiz is perfect!!!
    Wow, Your a burning Fire type! You fight with all your might and wont stop untill you either win or go down in a blaze of glory! Fire types have an aggressive and wild nature, which often leads them to bite off too much in one burning gulp!

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • Wow! Really good, I love that site. Many a good quiz has been made there. Although, with the 'What kind of pokemon would you hang out with' and 'what type don't you like', it was kind of obviouse ;-) Cool quiz man.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • That was sooo cool. I'm a dragon type........even though I never would've guessed it. I was really sure that I was a fire type. :laugh:

pokeguy76

The Ultimate Cleric
    Years
  • This was my result:
    Oh, your a sleek and streamlined Flying type! Easily underestimated, people often mistake your kindness for weakness. Your perspective on life is detailed and accurate. You see all. You're free as...well as a bird!

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • W00t! your a fantastic Psychic type! What a wonderful specimen you are! Your inner psychic powers are enough to intimidate the largest foes! You make friends so easily and can communicate alot without saying a word. You attract unnecessary attention, but in the end, you dont mind.

Yaaay me! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I got my favorite type! ^_^ I love that quiz. 10/10!

Excellent, you're a graceful and passive Water type. Peaceful by nature, you always help your friends when needed. Lovely! You also have the reputation of being a breeze to train. It must be your great attitude on life!

AzurillLady

This is Pretty!
    Years
  • I am a Fire Type, my favorite type of Pok?mon!

Wow, Your a burning Fire type! You fight with all your might and wont stop untill you either win or go down in a blaze of glory! Fire types have an aggressive and wild nature, which often leads them to bite off too much in one burning gulp!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    w00t!, im a buring fire type, thats ok i like alot of fire pokeon.

Years
  • "OMG! Its a rare Dragon Type! You're sought after by most trainers for your terrific demeanour and great powers in the arena! Your a complete battling machine with a very strong move base and terrific stats! Feel the respect!"

Hmm. I'm a dragon type. Although Dragons arn't my absolute favorite, it is indeed astonishing none the less. I have to look deeper into myself next time.

Back