• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of trainer would you be?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    What type of trainer would you be? Would you be a classic lad/lass, or do you prefer your own title, such as "Emo Trainer" (lol). I think I would be a Breeder...I just love to breed, then evolve, then breed for stronger Pokemon!

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    I'd love to breed some of those beauties you find in the game.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Yeah for a while now I was planning on learning to ROM Hack and make a new class of trainers called "Emo Trainers"!

What type of trainer would I be? I really don't know.

That's strange, because back in my hacking days, I made a hack with Emo Trainers lol. I also had Punk Trainers and Homeless Trainers.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    That's strange, because back in my hacking days, I made a hack with Emo Trainers lol. I also had Punk Trainers and Homeless Trainers.

Could you give me the link?

In addition I would just be the generic trainer, roaming around for no particular reason.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'd actually join one of the teams and see how easy it is to steal Pokemon. I've always wanted TR to succeed at least ONCE.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'd either be in Team Blaziken (made up of course :)) Member (actually I'd prefer leader) or Blaziken Fanatic (Go Blaziken :))

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I'd actually join one of the teams and see how easy it is to steal Pokemon. I've always wanted TR to succeed at least ONCE.

Yes! Same here, same here. Remember how in R/Y/B, after you beat the last trainer on the bridge in Cerulean City, the trainer asks you if you want to join Team Rocket?? I've lways thought they should actually have a yes option. I think that would be pretty cool.

I'd either be in Team Blaziken (made up of course :)) Member (actually I'd prefer leader) or Blaziken Fanatic (Go Blaziken :))

Wow, you really like Blaziken, don't you? =]

Could you give me the link?

Actually, I can't...I never finished it =] I gave up on like the 6th Gym. I might still have a Beta somewhere that I could let ya play. I'll try to find it.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I dont like Blaziken.... :\
    I love it :)
    (Steals all the Blaziken's in the world) :)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd be a regular trainer, and I'd battle with any psychic pokemon that I see.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Meh, a Cool Trainer just because they are balanced.

But as for originality I'd go for a Thrash Trainer, balanced pokemon, but they are fast and attacking...just like Thrash Metal. \m/

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, for me, it could be between rich boy (as I get to stand near a mansion with a lot of cash next to a hottie all day) lolol

And cool trainer, the adventures they have seem pretty cool, and as said above are balanced.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hey, XO
    I just remembered that I saw trainers that had psychic pokemon, and they were called Psychic trainers. XO
    That's the trainer I'd be. =D
    xD

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I'd be PKMN Trainer [Player]. That means I could pretty much look however I want, and get any Pokemon I want without being a freak. =D

Though, Ace Trainer and Rich Trainers sound nice. There's also Pokemon Rangers...

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Hey, XO
    I just remembered that I saw trainers that had psychic pokemon, and they were called Psychic trainers. XO
    That's the trainer I'd be. =D
    xD

I Lol'd at this XD

And yeah, if I wasn't a breeder, I'd be a Psychic Trainer, or any other type of trainer who uses Psychic/Ghost/Dark Pokemon...I love 'em!

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    i just finished pokemon ranger ds (bought it yesterday evening..) and being ranger is kidna cool too.. but perhaps they get to boy scoutish

Back