• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of trainer would you be?

Azonic

hello friends
Years
  • A guitarist, because you can walk around playing a guitar without a shirt. 8D

Edit: darn you, stupid slow computer. T_T -deletes post- :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd be one of the trainers that is just standing forever in the depths of some cave waiting for a random person to come by and battle me. I would also have like 6 of the same pokemon to really annoy whoever happens to find me in my cave.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I'd have to be a Swimmer/Trainer because of my liking of water Pokemon, I just wouldn't wear a Speedo. ;D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd be a psychic trainer once again, and I'd live in my own world. I'd be the kind that everyone wants to be friends with, but I don't want to be friends because all the other trainers suck. And I wouldn't want to lose because I fought in a group that can't battle to save their lives. XP
    I can do it my own way, at my own pace, I don't need other trainers looking out for me.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Actually I've changed my mind.
    Instead of being a Blaziken Fanatic I'd be either....
    Spoiler:

Ninve

'Nuff said
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    Wow, and I thought I liked Blaziken.. xD
    But as someone said earlier in this thread, I'd like to become a legendary hunter. ^^

Toastri

Remember! Just chill...
    Years
  • I'd be a Pokemon Ranger or a Cool Trainer. Maybe even your regular trainer. All of them are okay for me. But I don't know what to choose XP

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • =| Wow, forgot I even created this thread.

Y'Know what would be cool? Being an "Identity Crisis" trainer; then you could be anything you wanted, whenever you wanted. That would be cool ;)

geno421

Script and Spriter
    Years
  • I'd be a basic Dragon Trainer.
    Meaning I only use Dragon Pokemon unevolved.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I've always wanted to be a Gym Leader, but now that's too cliche. Sure you get to be famous and apart of the top eight leaders of a region, but you'll never get to go anywhere, and when it comes to Pokemon, it's all about the travels.

So, that in mind, I'd probably just stick with being an average trainer, competing in gyms and journeying to all the Pokemon Leagues in all the regions. Of course, I'd love to have some friends along, but the idea itself makes me content. ^^

Back