• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What up I'm Twitig

Hiya Twitig, welcome to PC! Why not tell us about yourself, yes? We love getting to know people and you're definitely no exception so consider including something more in your intro. Nothing personal, just what your favorite aspect of Pokemon is, when you got into it, and so on. Have you played X and Y and are you looking to do anything here in particular? :O

Enjoy your time and ask the staff if you need anything. Be sure to stick around, too - there is a lot to do across the community and we'd be happy to have you with us.

Cheers!

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    Let's hear some things about you! I love meeting new people! Welcome to PC! Here's a few questions for you:

What was your first pokemon game? How long have you been playing? What aspect of the games are you most interested in?

Give us some info! Hehe, welcone to the forums!

Years
    Hello Twitig, welcome aboard! How's your day today?

Like Sheep said, why not tell us more about yourself? It wouldn't hurt for us to get to know more because that way we can recommend which parts of the community will suit you best. PC's sheer diversity means there's sure to be something that will grab your attention. Do you have any fave Pokemon? Or what your fave Pokemon games are? The more we know, the better we can assist you.

I hope you can stick around and if you need help, just ask any of the staff members in the bold usernames. I'm looking forward to getting to know you so feel free to leave me a message if you want, or hey even a friend request if you're interested. Have an awesome time and see you around!

- Hikamaru

Back