• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What video game titles or series would you like to see return?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Easy.

TimeSplitters.

Please.

It's painful, having such an amazing series die out because of a company like EA - when Free Radical studio has seriously been quoted in Gaming press as saying literally "Yes, we're all actually quite ready and fond of the idea of making another TimeSplitters game. Everyone here in the studio would love to do it, we're pretty much just waiting around for a publisher to actually come and hire us to."

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

They even legally permitted a fan-made online project called TimeSplitters: Rewind to be developed by the community backing the game since GOD KNOWS NO ONE IN THE INDUSTRY IS DOING IT.

The world has not had since and will never have again a game where you can play as a zombie / cyborg monkey using a crossbow to shoot robot cactus men unless this game comes back.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Mega man, mario rpg, billy hatcher and advance wars all need new games imo.

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    My friend and I were hugeee Jet Set Radio fans and have currently been going through a replay of them. I like how Sega still uses characters like Beat and places them in games like Sonic Racing Allstars Transformed, but seriously waiting for Jet Set Radio 3

I replayed Jet Set Radio Future recently and I wholeheartedly agree. I'd absolutely love a new JSR game. The art style, the music, the general feel of the game was perfect. It's a shame that a new instalment probably wouldn't sell that well. Hell it'd probably be low budget and digital-only.

Golden Sun is a good choice since Dark Dawn sucked in my opinion. I played the original two Golden Sun games countless times, and I'd love another game done in the same kinda style as those.

Stroker Ace

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, BUTTHORN
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    I honestly wanna see a comeback of Konami's Airforce Delta series since the Ace Combat series has basically jumped the shark now. Unless the next gen Ace Combat is absolutely incredible, I've lost all hope for the series. Ace Combat basically is to GTA as Airforce Delta is to Saints Row, for those who haven't played either AC or AFD.

Back