• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was/is your favorite class/subject in School?

Ayselipera

When I was in elementary school I loved science. Mostly because it was focused on Earth science and space which I find the most interesting. As I got older it went into biology and chemistry and I just lost all interest.

Then in middle school I started to become more interested in social studies which pretty much turns into history in high school and is my current favorite. English is a close second because I usually like the stories and books we have to read. This year is really boring though because it's all old English poems and I just can't take it.

At the moment my favorite class though is probably ceramics. It just gives me an opportunity to make things which I wouldn't get to do outside of the class. I'm not very good at it and my teacher is crazy, but besides that it's fun lololol.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • My all time favourite subject is biology, I've always been interested in it. I also like chemistry and physics, but not as much as I love biology. The subject I dislike the most would probably be math. It's just too abstract for me and I can never seem to wrap my mind around it.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Computers, what other class do you get to play video games in during your spare time? I can also use the programs I don't have for free for my personal projects (see my avatar) Bonus!

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Lunch, the classroom of eating.

I would have to say 7th grade Science, specifically because we did so much there isn't a single subject to describe it other than general science. We studied a lot about environmental science, then moved on to physics, and then marine biology. I like the marine biology part the best. The class went to Florida to a sea camp where you snorkel and mess with sea animals all the time for a week. And we had a detour to Sea World.

For high school, I think my favorite class so far would be English. It's not because I just love reading and writing, but because I never had to do much work at all and all I did was sit there and pretend to be interested, while realistically I was doing something totally different like homework or reading or something "productive".

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • What was (or is) your favorite class or subject in school and why?

It was Social Studies/all it's other machinations (US/World History/Geography). I loved going into the class and learning about past events in the world and in the United States.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's hard for me to say since I've never really like school, but if I had to choose, I suppose it would be French, simply because I love the language and I love learning grammar because I'm a giant nerd inside.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • My favourite would be a tie between Biology and Art. I think Biology is really interesting, especially when learning about the human body. We don't do experiments all that often but when we do it's really fun and exciting! I also like my teacher; he's probably my favourite teacher in the school, but nobody else seems to like him. We share the same kind of humour and I think he's a nice guy. Art is good because the class is usually well-behaved, so there are no distractions and I'm generally an artistic person. The teacher is nice too, athough she's a bit crazy and forgetful.

Maths would be my least favourite subject. I just can't seem to be able to do it and whenever I can do something, I'll forget how to do it a few days later. I can't keep the information in my head.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Math, up until it started getting really hard around my third year of college. But back in high school I was crazy enough about math to elect to major in it, which I'm kicking myself now for doing.

But yeah, back in the day, I was at the top of the math game, even being a part of our high school math team.

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
    Years
  • I luvvv english 8DDD we get to write stories and other imaginative stuff in class :PP, though im not too good at using good words DDD:<.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I really like science, especially Biology. Its fascinating, I nearly always got A's in Science.

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Definitely physics. We had a fantastic teacher, and the class was always fun. I miss it now that I'm at uni :(. Although the teacher left this year so even if I were still at school, I'd have a different one...
    But for actual subject matter, I loved chemistry. We had a pretty great teacher for that , too.

Back