• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the best gymleader ever

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    my favorite was blaine because i like fire types but to me the best had to be the water gym in ruby and sapphire

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Blaine and flannery are the coolest but the bet is the flying leader of Hoenn

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Volkner. Finally, an electric type Gym Leader, who also looks as hot as he is sexy. X3

Personally though, I like Flannery. <3

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Phanima Volkner wasn't the first electric gym leader so u must have only played diamond and pearl if u think that cause LT Surge was the first followed by the one in the Hoenn region. Anyway the best gymleader for me would have to be in gold and crystal and it would have to be Blue.

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Flannery, Norman, Blaine, Brock (when you battle him in G/S/C), Sabrina, and Whitney. I've allways loved battling them.

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
    My favorite Gym Leaders are Koga (as Team Poison said, only Gym Leader to be promoted to the Elite Four), Sabrina (mainly because of her anime protrayl), and Fantina (to be honest, I don't know why I like her so much).

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Sabrina, she is the hardest and most powerful Gym Leader in Kanto. She can beat anyone if she put her mind to it. Get it? Her MIND? XD I crack myself up. Just kidding I know thats a lame joke. XD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I really think Sabrina is the best gym leader, Her psychic abilities could kill anybody. She is also my favorite gym leader. ^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Claire isn't even that strong I don't think. Sabrina has her own Psychic abilities, you don't see Claire using a Dragon Breath. XD

Back