• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the best gymleader ever

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Sabrina has her own Psychic abilities, you don't see Claire using a Dragon Breath. XD
    Hm, we don't know. Maybe Clair has her own kind of 'Dragon Breath' ...*cough*
    But yeah, I'm for Sabrina too. Anyone surprised? XD She's certainly one of the gym leaders with more characterization, both in the anime and manga...and in the game, she's just cool. ^^

Sandsun

Pulsian Pokemon Patriach
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Gotta be LT.Surge , he's a war veteran nuff said.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It has to be a three way tie between Claire, Morty and Sabrina. They should all team up and become the Elite Three or whatever.

Years
    the two little girls(idont know their names) with psychic type pokemons in emerald (realy tough)

I am looking for a lugia(tosee or to trade) on DS

name:Daniel
    FC:5241 0716 9971

name: Daniel <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<sry

Last edited:

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    I would say Blue from pokemon GSC since he had strong pokemon and Wallace because he started some ordinary gymleader to a elite four champion.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    idk about best, but the hardest for me was (silver version) steel-type leader... think her name was jasmine... anyway, shes the one standing in sunnyshore on the beach.

yah that's her and she's my favorite but the best is prolly Norman becuz he's good at that point in the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    My favorite is Chuck, the Fighting Gym Leader from Cianwood City. He has awesome facial hair, doesn't bother to wear a shirt (shirts are for sissies!) and he reminds me of my hero, Toshiro Mifune, with a more "I WILL BREAK THIS WITH MY HANDS" type of attitude.

Another of my favorites is Maylene, another Fighting Gym Leader, so go figure. Maybe in the Pokemon world, it's refreshing for me to see someone solve their problems with their fists. MANLYYY

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My favourite gym leader is Sabrina of Saffron City. She is a beautiful hot & sexy Psychic trainer. What else is there to say? Well, she has the ability to turn people into dolls, which is just awesome. She can also transfer her mind into a doll, destroy houses just by thinking about it, and she can levitate! =D

Also, I bet she's so cute(moreso than May and Dawn combined +3) after she got her friendly side back. I just hope she'll return to the anime at some point. ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Without a doubt wallace, the only gym leader to be a champ.. so there no arguement to that, wallace proves to be best :D

simply put: water = champ and best >D

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    The best gym leaders to me were Sabrina because I like the way she was portrayed and her character development was cool. I also think Brock and Koga. And I'll add Flannery because I like fire! lol Although I didn't like Blaine to much....don't know why.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    it would have to be Tate & Liza from mossdeep gym. they were awesome and hard. :)
    my second favorites are the rock type gym leaders in the beginning of the game becausy theyre easy with the right starter :D

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Sabrina.

She was hard as heck in the original games, and in the anime and manga she's more powerful than Mewtwo basically. Her psychic powers allows her to transfer spirits and change bodies, she can control pokemon with her mind, and can manipulate ANYTHING with her mind basically.

Also, let's not forget the manga has some instances where it shows she's more overpowered than Mewtwo when controlled by Giovanni.

Back