• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first game console you remember playing? [REVIVED]

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I remember playing the Nintendo System, the very first Zelda game, good times, good times...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It was the Commodore 64 or the NES… I'd say mostly remember the NES… because of Super Mario Bros. 3.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    definately the Sega Master System, i was only 2 at the time.the only other console i played when i was 2 was the good ol' Commodore 64.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Amstrad, wack the tape in wait for ages for it too load then play with a 2d character whacking monsters in Gauntlet, ahh the good old days.

And how can you despise Final Fantasy 7 ><

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
    My first console was the N64. I've owned it for four years and STILL haven't sold it!

I think it was the first console I've ever played...I don't really remember!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    That would be the NES, is my grandma and grandpa's camp. Right on, CME.....Super Marios Bros for the definite win.

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
    N64 - Perfect Dark by: RareWare I LOVE THAT GAME SO MUCH! sadly the n64 had to be sold. But i still play the orig and PD:Zero all the time at my friends' houses ^.^

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    when I was young, my brother let me play his Nintendo, was the first thing I ever got to play, and then when I got older he gave me his Nintendo and all the games with it I think, but now I don't remember what I did with it and all the games to it.

then after that my Dad got me a Super Nintendo, then a N64, then a gamecube then my fiance got me the Wii, and a DS light.

Back