• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first game you ever played?

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Duck hunt/Mario on the NES. \o/ But it belonged to my brother. My first system was the old Gameboy, and it still works XD First game I got for it was Legend of Zelda-Links Awakening. So that was the first game I played that I owned myself.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Mike Tyson's Punch Out for the NES. XD My dad and I would stay up so late when I was little trying to beat Mike Tyson.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I can't really remember, but I remember my cousin having an NES. I'm pretty sure SMB was one of the games he had, and I think I played that when I was about 3.

He had another game that I recall playing, but I forgot what it was called.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Pokemon Ruby.
    It is and always be my favorite game.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    As far as I can remember the first game that I have played was Super Mario. : ]

It was my favorite since when I was a kid. and Mario and Luigi is also one of my favorite game characters. : D

Esmas

General
    Years
    I think it was either Pokémon Yellow, or one of those old computer games., like those spaceship shooter games XD
    I'm not sure though. It seems so long ago, but it was only like 8 years ago ;3

I feel so bad though, I was never really old enough to get a NES, SNES or Nintendo 64 :(

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I think the first game I've ever played in my life was either Mario Kart for the N64, or Pokemon Sapphire. Eh, I can't remember. :-|

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I can't remember if Tomb Raider 1 (1996) was my first, or if Sonic 3 was my first. But they both were pretty much my first in everything. I used to be addicted to Gabriel Knight and Kings Quest as well, and definitely Laura Bow. But they were my mom's games. I always loved Tomb Raider, Core Design.

Back