• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first game you ever played?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I believe it was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Megadrive 8D
    I sneaked on before my older brother came home =3

Years
    It was one of the Alex Kidd games for the Master System. Ahh, how I miss it. I just wish I could find my Power Base Converter for my Genesis... I still have the game, too.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    the first game i ever played i think was the legend of zelda a link to the past on the snes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The first game that I remember playing (because I played computer games beforehand), was Silver version~ :3 Prolly the reason why I luffles it so much.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    This insanely old game called Skyway which I had on my Windows '95. There's probably been a whole of games that have used that name after wards so you probably won't ever find it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Most probably something on the Mega Drive..But I really can't remember.

My first vivid memory of gaming was penalty shoot-outs in ISS 64 and running and jumping outside peaches castle on Mario 64.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    Super Mario Bros. on NES.
    My brother and I spent the whole day playing it.
    It was the best day ever :3

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I was lucky that my parents were NESfanatics. I'm really not sure what game I played first, but I remember playing Megaman 2, Mario Bros., and Duck Hunt when I was 3.

My Mom said it was scary how good I was at shooting down those ducks, lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Er hard to say, my first game system was a game boy and the games I got with it were Metroid 2 and Megaman V so IDK one of those two...

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    My first game was when I was about 4. I was staying with at my aunt and uncle's house in China after we sold our appartment to move into a house. I had a cousin who was about 8, and she had what I assume to be like the Chinese equivalent of the NES/Famicom. I'm not sure how it works, but it did. I remember playing this racing game, but to this day, I do not know the name of it. It was really retro and it wasn't like rear-view racing games (your view was from the top), and when you ran into anything, your car exploded. I remember not being able to play the game correctly, and I would just run into walls to make my car explode because I thought it was funny. Lol.

It was either that, or a list of other NES games that include: Adventure Island, Circus Charlie, Balloon Fight, or Nuts and Milk (I swear that it's an actual video game. It has a Wikipedia article for crying out loud. Has anyone else played it?)

The first game that I was actually more aware of was called Spyro the Dragon. I didn't purposely try to get a Game Over by that time. : P

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    My first game i believe was Mega Man X for the SNES. I played it at some local Y or something when i was 5

Back