• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you were able to raise to lvl 100?

Do you have a Pokemon at level 100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
  • I believe I came close with my first Typlosion way back on Silver. I know I had it to the point solo-ing the elite four + champ with him was basically all one shots and would take two run throughs to gain one level

But the first one i definitely remember getting to LV 100 would by my Espeon from Pokemon DX: Gale of Darkness. He was always one of the two Pokemon I had out and MT battle really helped with his leveling too lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • feraligator in pokemon crystal -shemellon-

Is it really necessary to put "-shemellon-"? It seems like you're doing it just so you're borderline on having 4 words/25 characters in your post. Please try to have more substance to your posting, otherwise you just look spammy.

My first level 100 was a Blaziken in Pokemon Sapphire though. Still have her!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Mine was a sexy Wigglytuff on Crystal <33 I loved that lil' fella. Big fella, Whale

-Lots of Dragons- ;)

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    My first lv 100 was a Blastoise in FireRed

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    My first level 100 was waaay back in the Blue and Red days. I trained my Blastoise to level 100 after hours of Elite 4 battling and spamming to raise it. So glad you can rebattle other trainers in newer games and not just the E4. t_t Anyway, I also trained my first Mewtwo to 100 and of course a Raichu. Too bad my battery fried in Blue. I think the only pokémon I trained to 100 after that were my starters in Gold & Silver (gbc games), Typhlosion and Feraligatr. I don't have any level 100's in any of my current games for Gen 4. *shrug*

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • The first level 100 I had was a Pidgeot in Pokemon Blue.
    Pidgey and it's evolutions are still among my favorites today.

My second level 100 was Typhlosion in Gold. I remember him being in the 90s in Mahogany Town, so I must have done a lot of boring grinding.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • My first level 100 was also my first Shiny legend-- A beautiful Shiny Rayquaza, straight from a Japanese copy!

I was really proud of it, despite the fact it's not EV'd or anything. It can still take down most In-Game teams by itself.

That, and it's a Shiny Legend. Now if that isn't something to be proud of, I don't know what is.

...Actually, thinking about it, most of my level 100s are the legendaries you catch at a high level... Huh, guess I'm pretty lazy. =P

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
  • My first one was my Swampert, Kipper, in Sapphire.
    i wuv my kipper :3

I used alot of Rare candies though, D: I was rushing to get it to lvl 100 for the journey across america tourny way back when. Lol.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • My first was my awesome Typhlosion in Silver i never intentionally over trained him my other 4 main pokemon were on relatively high levels but somehow he managed to reach lv 100 before the rest

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Guam
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    My first was an Awesome Charizard on Firered.
    In Pearl,It's my Empoleon but I traded it so It's actually a Blastoise.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My first level 100 was my Blastoise in Red Version (trained normally, not with lots of Missingnoed Rare Candies or anything). I pretty much only used Blastoise for that playthrough, though I started a new game at a later point and trained a new Blastoise (as well as some other Pokemon) to level 100.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back