• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you were able to raise to lvl 100?

Do you have a Pokemon at level 100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have never had to motivation to level up my Pokemon to Lvl 100. So it's a no.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I can't remember which is the first Pokemon I raised to level 100, probably my starter.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Rayquaza - Quaz-Face
    :3
    Raised him using Mt Battle in Colloseum ;D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I haven't raised a Pokemon to Level 100 since the Missingno Rare Candy cheat days.... ah, memories. Missingno was the one thing missing from FireRed and LeafGreen...

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • I haven't raised a Pokemon to Level 100 since the Missingno Rare Candy cheat days.... ah, memories. Missingno was the one thing missing from FireRed and LeafGreen...
    oh right, that. in my first post I was only counting legitimately train Pokmon...now if I was to count glitch abusing... pretty much every Pokemon I had Blue version would of been my first XD

Years
  • If you don't count using the Rare Candy cheat in Blue, it will have been my Umbreon in Pokemon Colosseum. Umbreon seems so much better in Colosseum than in the handheld games :(

If you do count Rare Candy cheat then it was Mew or Porygon, can't remember that far back :P

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • None! I get bored of level grinding easily, so I'm usually under-leveled when facing a gym leader. My highest Pokemon level that I trained was 66. My Platinum's Togekiss.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    My first was Alakazam on pokemon red i got it through a trade with my mate for my charziad haha but it was traded and went up levels quickly :D

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • My first legit level 100 was my Feraligatr in Silver version. Though I had a ton in Red/Blue that I used that Missingno glitch to get infinite rare candies for.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Damn, I feel like an amateur - I've never legitimately raised a Pokemon to Lv. 100. I'm going to get right on that.

Years
  • My first Pokemon at level 100 was probably a Nidoking, but that was done with Missingno.
    I think Electabuzz in Gold would probably take the cake when not counting that. It was from an egg I had somehow traded to myself at the start of the game, and I'm pretty sure it only knew Electric Attacks. Not clever, but it WAS level 100.

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • The first 100 i received was a poliwrath, the first i trained myself was Meganium on crystal, unfortunately i lost him =[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back