• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the first song you sang

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    When I was like..3

"Jesus wuvs me this I know..fo the BIble tells me tho! Wittle wons to him bewong, THEY are weak but He is sthwong..."

Yay...gooo sunday school

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Toss up between OVP and OE.
    I'll put it in OE since it's more music-related and OE could always use more activity :3
    *moves*

RMXP2029

~Rocket Man~
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 17, 2005
    First song publicly?

Well, I guess that would be Time of Your Life by Greenday for my school when I went from Primary School to High School.. about 6-7 years ago..

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    Twinkle, Twinkle little star XD OR, that was which I could remember... o_O *sings* XD Yeah.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I remember this, my mom told me when I was 3 I leared the entire Wilson Philips Album and the first song I sang and memorized was "Hold On" by Wilson Philips.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I think I sang the songs from latin singer Selena. <3 She was so awesome, too bad she was murdered though :/

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    W00t! Go superman! Disturbed ish my fav band! ^_^ Um the first song I sang in public was....um...*thinks* A very frightening experiance *twitch* Bring me To Life by Evanescence. I remember I had to sing it for the Vairity show my junior year. I was so nervous! Lol But I guess I must have sounded good because a bunch of people kept askin me if I lip sang it..-_-;;

Years
    "Jesus loves me, he loves me alot, because he puts skippie in my lunch."
    Yup.

Nah. the ABCs. I was average! ^_^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    CaRtOON said:
    I think I sang the songs from latin singer Selena. <3 She was so awesome, too bad she was murdered though :/

Mines was proboblya Selena song, also. Or the La Cucoracha (Or however you spell it o.O). Father used to always sing that to me, when I was a baby. My first rock song was definately Welcome To The Jungle. It' the first rock song I've ever heard, and it's the first rock song I've ever sang. It's also possible that it's my first song to sing. But it's most likely that roach song XD

Back