• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Uh.. lessee.

I was bored last night, and I saw someone watching it on Youtube, so I checked it out.

Junjou Romantica episodes 1 and 5. Didn't like the show too much. ;x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Currently watching episodes 1-4 of Lucky Star since I picked up the first DVD at Anime North last weekend. While at the con I also watched 5 Centimetres Per Second again. :D

Uhh, then in the hotel room at the con there was a special anime channel showing random fansubs. Most of it was crazy old stuff. XD; I think the guys in my room and I watched Daddy Long Legs, ETO Rangers, an episode of Lovely Complex, and... some other anime about kendo that really sucked.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    xxxHOLiC episode 7. I was gonna watch 8 too but my internet died half way streaming. Dx

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    It was Naruto Shipppuuden episode 61, nothing special I guess. Now to watch Amatsuki 6!^^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I started watching Shugo Chara. Its incredibly cute. <3

The last anime I watch before this was like, one and a half weeks ago though. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I'm rewatching Cowboy Bebop, and it has only reinforced my opinion that it is far and away the greatest TV show of all time.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ^ my Tv wouldn't allow me to view The channel for it, how is the english dub?

I watched both 9 of Blassreiter and Towers of Uruk, both were Great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back