• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    To Heart episode 8, last night. I'm hoping to at least get through episode 10 (and finish up Volume 3 of TRSI's DVD release) today. I've got the limited edition artbox for this series too XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I caught up with a lot of my anime this morning.
    Itazura na Kiss - 14.
    kyouran kozoku nikki 10
    Zero no Tsukaima - Princess no Rondo - 02
    Soul Eater 15
    Half of Blade of the immortal 01 … fell asleep. xD
    The last last one I watched is D.Gray-man 92.
    May finish watching boti later though.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Cardcaptor Sakura episode... 5, I think? Ausaudriel and I are watching it through together ♥ We'd be like, a million episodes farther in, but I keep forgetting to download them |D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Bleach 167. Andy and I finished the last episode before the filler arc and we'll probably go on to Spiral for a while.

On my own the last thing I watched was Code Geass episode 6. Love that series. <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Truthfully, or what I wish it was?

The last animé I watched was Digimon... if you want to consider it anime. XD
    I haven't been following the series as much as I used to when I was younger... but the 5th season just seems aweful. :\

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright finally I caught up a few episodes of anime I been watching. I am still behind though, but not as much as before.

Just now, I watched Bleach 176-177, Neo Angelique Abyss 10, Vampire Knight 11-13(end of Season 1), and Slayers Revolution 1.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    If clips of anime count, then Death Note.. I was watching Light's English laugh.

...fail

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back