• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy

.:breakaway:.
    Years
    Hmm, I believe it was Howl's Moving Castle, assuming that counts. My sister also likes that movie, so we had rented it about a week ago and I was watching it this morning. I love it, the animations and the music are so pretty. :D

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I watched Texhnolyze episodes 1-3; an awesome cyberpunk anime. That's good because I haven't watched anime in a really long time. Nothing just happened to be interesting these years.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I watched Soul Eater episode 11 in subtitles an hour or so ago. Its one addicting anime. I'm afraid I might become a fanboy. ;-;

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The Final episode of Towers of Uruk - 12, D. Gray-man 88, and Macross frontier 11

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Megaman NT Warrior, episode 1.

Just decided to catch up on it, seeing as I didn't pay much attention to it as a kid. P:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back