• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I just watched the entire series of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and it was so good that I can't do it justice by writing about it. I'm gonna need a while of just sitting here to take it all in.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Code Geass then Bleach. :D

I just started watching Code Geass like yesterday and its already one of my favorite animes. XD

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • I just watched the entire series of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and it was so good that I can't do it justice by writing about it. I'm gonna need a while of just sitting here to take it all in.

lol, its so awesome some peoples head exploded from the pure awesomeness that is gurren lagann

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Quite a few,
    Bleach episode 175
    Bleach episode 60 something, dub version
    Death Note, forgot the number episode, dub version
    Pani Poni Dash episode 1
    Sonic X episode 5
    Sonic X episode 45
    Sonic X episode 46
    and I think thats it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ Yes you are right. It is a filler episode. Right now Shippuuden is in filler mode. But that filler is pretty interesting. ^^

Finally I watched the anime I downloaded last few weeks, and today I watched them all. Here they are!

Bleach 174 and 175, Special A 10 and 11, Vampire Knight 10, Naruto Shippuuden 63, and Neo Angelique Abyss 8 and 9.

^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Saw Soul Eater 12 a little while ago.

This is definitely becoming one of my favorite animes. :>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Either Yuugiou season zero or Princess Princess, as bad as the latter actually is. :\ It's just so addicting, even though they story line is... questionable. *__*

But Yuugiou is amazing, they really should have released season zero to North America. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back