• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The Last time you watched anime was...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Tales of the Abyss, episode two. JADE. AND INDIGNATION. ♥

I... I can't stand Anise in it, though. Her voice actor oh goooodd. I cringe when I hear her and she's one of my favourite characters. ;o;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Watched Naruto Episode 200[dub], Code Geass Episode 22[dub], Bleach Episode 82[dub], and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episodes 9 and 10[dub]

The most craziest episode I seen was in Code Geass Episode 22.

Spoiler:

Other than that, I really enjoyed watching the other episodes of the other animes. ^^

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Yay, new season. Watched yesterday [and today] the first episode of Kannagi, Hyakko, Toradora! and Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka.

All keepers for now. A great start, I must say.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • CLANNAD ~After Story~, Gundam 00 Second Season, Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Toradora!, Tales of the Abyss, Kannagi, and To Aru Majutsu no Index. Looks like I'll be following them all if they stay as good as they look thus far.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'm not entirely suuuure D: It was either Junou Romantica Episode 4 (DVD Uncensored Version) or Inuyasha Episode 1 (rewatch), but I don't know. It's been a while since I watched anything, the person I'm watching anime with is dying from school work, so all of these are on hold :[

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Soul Eater Episode 1

Well I wanted to see other Anime. So I tired this out, and I like it. and Soul Eater voice's is Riku's in Japanese Kingdom Hearts =] and Japanese Death Note. so YAYZ

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Rommeo X Juliet Episode 1. Episode 2 is loading right now. XD
    And I can't wait for the new season of Junjou Romantica.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Toaru Majutsu no Index 01.
    Wanted to know why m33w fansubs wanted to sub season 2 of Rosario+Vampire and stumbled onto this. Looks good can't wait for more. Rina Sató is in it. =D

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Completed Koi Kaze. I wouldn't watch it again, at least not any time soon, but it was definitely very good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back