• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you ate/drank?

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What was the last thing you ate/drank?

Years
  • Rice Cakes/Waffles with Paprika flavor.
    Not sure which is the right word... google images is showing me the ones I'm referring to for both search prompts.... amongst various other things that are quite different...

Days
    • Seen Sep 8, 2023
    pizza at the end of the work week, I've been waiting for this since the end of last weekend hahaha

Years
  • Endive stew with vegetarian... 'spekjes'. dunno what it's called in English. Google is saying Bacon, but bacon is definitely different so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: Bacon bits look pretty close actually.

Days
    • He / Him
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    These threads are great for getting past the ''need 5 messages to post pictures'' thing :P

I am drinking from a 1750ml container and its 1500ml of Cola Zero and 333ml of Vanilla Coke. the whole thing taste of Vanilla Coke xD

Back