• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your first Honey Tree Pokemon?

Which is your first Honey Tree Pokemon?

• Total voters

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
Years
  • Those Da..Those darn trees get on ma da...darn nerves. For me it was a da... darn wurmple.

PhoenixChild

The returned.>:P
    Years
  • I actually got a Heracross on my first try.:o I wasn't interested on slithering honey on the bark, but I was bored one day after beating the game, slithered honey, trained, came back to that tree and encountered a Heracross.
    It took me only 3 great balls to catch it. I've had a heracross at pokemon gold and I have to say, ultra balls FAIL at catching these guys.

Xathnan

the traveling breeder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    i got a munchlax and a shiny one too i was freaking out when i saw it

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • It was a Combee. I have no use for those honey trees, the only reason I would use one is to get a Munchlax. I traded a Sceptile to my Pearl, bred it with a Ditto and get a baby Treecko. I then put the Treecko up for trade in the GTS and got a Munchlax for it. Now I breed Munchlax and trade them for rare Pokemon through GTS.
    Now that's marketing. ^-^

Years
  • I was originally aiming for a Munchlax but the first Pokemon that appeared was a Combee. Seeing as it was male, I deemed it useless since male Combees cant evolve. I tried about three more times and the same Combee appeared at, weirdly, at the same level. In the end I put off my Munchlax hunt till some other date when I get some free time.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    First honey tree pokemon?

My first ever aipom but I started a new game and on that the answer is wurmple

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    It was a fricken Wurmple!!!!!! I was hoping for a Munchlax(which take forever) and ended getting like 3 Heracrosses afterwards.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    the first one i got from a honey tree was an apiom i realy was looking for a female combee

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
  • Combee. Kinda freaked me out a little, though... I was never a fan of bees when I was young.

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • A Naughty natured female Combee, who is now my trusty Vespiqueen.
    (I have a love for female pokemon)
    However, I am still VERY angry, that I have yet to encounter a Cherrim. T.T *CRIES*

Back