• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what was your hardest battle

who is better vote nowRANDOM POLL

• lugia

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • ho oh

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    Well, mine wasn't Whitney, although I am glad I made her cry :D

But, it was definitely Red for me. Stupid Snorlax and that Venusaur..

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    The hardest battle you say? I'll go with Clair as I had a level 35- team that took her out. Red was extremely easy. I had this team:

Groudon lv52
    Kyogre lv 58
    Mewtwo lv 70
    Ho-oh lv 51
    and two fillers

Groudon took out pikachu with earthquake in one hit, had to reset for the quick claw though. Venusaur was a little hard, took two-three fire blasts.

Kyogre annhiliated his Charizard and Blastioise

Mewtwo took out snorlax

Lapras koed ho-oh so Mewtwo got drizzle-thunder revenge.

Red was done. Hardest battle my ass.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Haha mine has to be Red. I had 6 Pokemon at level 84, Ho-oh, Typhlosion, Jirachi, Gyarados, Scizor, Dragonite. I don't know if I sucked or if he was amazing, but he killed everyone except my Dragonite. We're bros 4 life, except my Dragonite's a chick.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    My hardest battle had to be one of the Trainer House trainers, I even had a team of Latias, Latios, Deoxys, Kyogre, Groudon, and Arceus, and he beat me with his three Jhoto fully evolved starers.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Bugsy..The fact that a U-turn can take 3/4ths of a Quilava's health saddens me.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    The five consecutive Kimono Girls battles. I had to use potions until Jolteon/Espeon ran out of PP for Thunderbolt/Psychic.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    In my first playthrough, it was just Whitney. That Miltank was a pain to knock down.

In my second playthrough, it was Morty, Chuck, and the Kimono girls that gave me problems. Mainly because my team was under-leveled.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    So far, Whitney's Miltank who KO'ed 5/6 of my Pokes.. Onix had me winning but Rollout was raping him. With 2 super pots and 4 pots......................................... I whooped Miltank. :D

Back