• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What weird things can you do with your body?

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Hmmmm....

About the wildest thing I can do is with my arms. I think its cuz my shoulders are double-jointed or something like that. Anyways, I can reach my arm behind my head and then stretch it down to my armpit. What gets really freaky is when I do it with both arms at the same time.

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    I can only bend my thumbs backward to touch my arm. But that's pretty much all I can think of now.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I can do tounge-folding and twisting, and stretch my right elbow over the left side of my head (and vice versa). ;D

Ayselipera

I can flare my nose back and forth... I don't have any body talents. :(

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Hmmm.

I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. I have extra cartilage or something in my left ear, so I can partially turn the top of it inside-out. And I can make a 'hole' in the front my right shoulder somehow. x3

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    lolz xD Cool thread.
    Well anyway, I can... Touch the point of my nose with my tongue, Move my ear without touching it, put both of my legs over my head (it hurts my back though. =|), and lastly, I can move my middle knuckle on my hands to the right and to the left, yeah that one is kind of hard to explain and I haven't seen many people able to do it.
    Yeah, awesome stuff. xD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I can do the robot pretty well if that counts. I have a friend who can lick her elbow by dislocating her shoulder.

Oh and I can do that clover thing with my tongue but I have to look in a mirror to make sure I'm doing it right.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    wow....the title of this thread sent the most perverted thoughts ever through my mind. xD

But anyway, I can move my nose right to left and up and down, and flare my nostirls really fast, without touching it at all. And I can bend the baby toes on each of my feet over around the second smallest one. Oh, and I can make the Star Trek vulcan hand sign thingy, a lot of people apparantly can't do that. xD

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I can't really do anything that cool... The extent of my skills is that I can flick my tongue really fast and I don't think that really counts 8D; people ask to see me to do it a lot because apparently it's impressive? and people always make perverted comments about it too 8D; I can't roll my r's like a proper mexican though lol... kinda sad n.n;

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Ahaha I guess I wasn't the only one who thought bad things when they read the title. =P

I can twist my tongue so that it's up-side-down. I also apparently have really flexible ankles and I sometimes randomly sit in ways that other people think are really uncomfortable but don't bother me. Annnnd I think that's about it.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I am very flexible for a man of my build. I can also stand on one leg for very long periods of time..then if i think about it to much i lose my balance. I can endure a certain level of pain but i think any one can do that right?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The weird thing is that.... I can't do a single weird thing with my body!

I wonder if tying a knot with one hand counts

I can't do anything, but my friends can.

I know someone who can:

lick their elbow

touch their thumb to their wrist

twist their arm all the way around with out any awkward movements.

put their foot behind their head

sit criss cross and lock their legs, then walk on their knees
    ----
    I know a ton of double jointed people ;p

Well, I guess that I could do the splits pretty quick compared to most dudes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    My left arm is slightly disfigured (it has an un-natural curve to it, but you need to compare it to my right arm to notice it) but other than that nothing.
    I have a friend who can do creepy things with his shoulder joints though.

Thanks.

Back