• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What weird things can you do with your body?

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    I thought I'd make a thread on this for the fun of it, but what weird things can you do with your body? For example, I don't know if anyone else can do this, but I can put my thumb under my armpit and push up to make my wrist click. :3

I can also somewhat dislocate my thumb. XP

What weird things can you do with your body? =o

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I can tie cherry stems together with my tongue.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I can lick my elbow. Pretty funny for the old elementary school prank: "hey, you know if you can lick your elbow you're a genius!"

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I can do the thumb thing too, with the 'click' on the wrist. And I can put both legs behind my head, individually, and at the same time. I heard that it was uncommon for tall people to be able to do one leg, and it surprised my Social Studies class.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Sweetie, you don't even wanna KNOW of the things my body is capable of pulling off~

In all seriousness though, there's not very many 'special' things my body is capable of doing (at least none that I can think of off the top of my head). I know for one that I am double jointed; the only problem with that is that only a few of my fingers are. I know; it's pretty odd.
    Originally posted by txteclipse
    I can lick my elbow. Pretty funny for the old elementary school prank: "hey, you know if you can lick your elbow you're a genius!"

Huh, that's funny. My friend in high school can lick her elbow too, and I'd have to say she's a very bright girl as well. xD

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I can tie my tongue with a cherry stem. And I can bend the middle joint of my left ring finger inwards by a 45 degree angle or something like that.

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Every one of my fingers is double jointed, including my thumbs. When I like, bend them, you hear the bones. And if I do them all at once, it's all twitchy looking and jerky. My friend haley hates it when I do that. :b

Zet

Years
    I can fold and twist my tongue and some of my fingers are double jointed and I'm not sure how I can explain what I can do with them XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can bend my fingers inwards, so like that the middle joint thing is bent down (this is something I haven't seen others do.) Aaand for like the first joint of some of my fingers I can bend them downwards, so that part of the finger only points downwards. :D (I've seen others do this though.)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I can make cracking sounds with my ribs and wiggle my ears one at a time or at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Move ears; move nose; and you know what happens when you go up in a plane, I can 'click' my ears back to normal hearing.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I can grab things with my toes, I can wiggle my chin like some people wiggle their ears, and I can move my eyes back and forth really fast all twitchy-seizure like.

I can also see this thread moving downhill very fast, depending.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I can put my foot in my mouth.

I have no idea how I even discovered that xD;

Back